DO YOU REMEBER WHEN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
o yea it wuz G.I. Joe LoL that shyt wuz hilarious. then he admitted it on one of tha threadz LMFAO.

also, remember when we had that cheap ass siccness chat room where we couldnt cuss. LMFAO.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Remember when I just got the site and I had GOD as my title and I fried Carrots for talking back as a joke and everyone thought I was serious?

Or when AngHellic "died"..

Or Moosa the 14 year old cousin fucker..

Or when Deep Thought first registered and everyone called him Deep Throat..

Or when Drawmuh was 3-Style..

Or when me and Gate got Diggity Dank's and Jonny Arson's passwords and posted about having Herpes..

Or when Tim came out of the closet, but no one was surprised..

Oh and DMXcellent is now FUCK YOU BITCH..

Vamps
IX.

May 6, 2002
LoL

Do yall remember that one hatin ass foo "OLD NEGRO" that would talk shit on every post anyone ever made, and i made post titled "kick old negro out the siccness" and 30+ people agreed, lol, then Roloc kicked his azz, lol

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
when Yung Venom had an album coming out..

when yung venom was 8 ball loc

when j law and shadow where rookies and battling it out on the flows board

when we had a cypha lites board......

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

I remember Zigg Zagg as DA VIRUS
and only the REAL siccness OG's remember DMXCELLENT :D

oh coy!

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Originally posted by Vamps Remember when I just got the site and I had GOD as my title and I fried Carrots for talking back as a joke and everyone thought I was serious?
Or when AngHellic "died"..
Or Moosa the 14 year old cousin fucker..
Or when Deep Thought first registered and everyone called him Deep Throat..
Or when Drawmuh was 3-Style..
Or when me and Gate got Diggity Dank's and Jonny Arson's passwords and posted about having Herpes..
Or when Tim came out of the closet, but no one was surprised..
Oh and DMXcellent is now FUCK YOU BITCH..
lol, good ones (especially the last two) and fuck moosa

remember when I was koopsta?

or when c-lim kept talkin shit to some guy because he thought it was cos?

remember that cuban dude who came in the flows board and had two screen names so he could battle himself?

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
that one dude like Mac10owner or whatever always talkin' about shit, and his site with details on how to actually use guns instead of poppin' rounds off for the fuck of it... he came back as something else a lil while before the board went back down but didn't post that much, dude was cool as hell but I'd still hate to cross his path at night

Apr 25, 2002
This shit brings back a lot of memories. Good shit....

Remember:

TreThePlayaByTheBay

Nate78

Gildonesia (Springtown the Town of the Unknown)

When there was a Round Table Forum

Sicx's Blue Room chats

When it only took 20 posts to be a noble

When a 1000 posts seemed unrealistic until AWB came

Nefar always fuckin' shit up, LOL

When everyone used Gooey or ICQ to chat

We ordered the Concert Vid's and never got em, FUCK

that's all I can think of for now........

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
i remember when i use to come to the siccness everyday and find like 5-10 topics that I wanted to post on.

now i come to the siccness and cant find anything to post on

C

CinFul-1

Remember the Fuckin Chico Concert was tight as Fuck, remember the Big Bread board LOL with 2 posts!!!! Remember the Music Archive on the old Siccness board that would not work 4 shit, Remember the upcoming realese section that was always wrong as Fuck. Remember the page that had all the artists pics on them M-Sane, BG C-Bo. Lynch, Gangsta Dre, Mr Doc and Loki with sorry ass porcupine hair, he looked like he was a 40 year old dude who was into grunge!!!!

C

CinFul-1

Remember when that punk ass bitch Roloc jacked almost everyone for the Concert Video money, (recently) do you remember when the San Jose concert that Lynch and hella fools were supposed to be at, but they flaked and we got jacked like Hoes

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
x-loc said:

well have to wait a lil while for the siccness to grow back again.

this is before the 91siccness went down. it has nothing to do with the amount of traffic on the site. just the kind of people that are on the site.