Do You Refridgerate Carlo Rossi Wine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
dont drink white wine....not good, but if u gotta do it cold.

u gotta drink red wine at room temp....fuck cold wine all together...wtf

ima go get me a glass of merlot right now!

May 2, 2002
fags.. talkin about wine tasting n shit.. probably watching Sideways while you eat stinky cheese sippin out of a wine glass that has cute little wine bottle designs on them.. talkin bout manicures

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
shut up.
nothin wrong about drinkin wine
especially red wine is cool, you drink it at room temperature couple of glasses get you drunk real quick.
we got a saying in germany though that says : bier auf wein lass das sein, wein auf bier das rat ich dir... which actually means never drink beer after you drunk hella wine you'Re definitely gonna puke but its ok if you drink alotof wine after you drank some beer.
i dont kno about carlo rossi tho shit sound disgusting i rather drink some cabernet or bordeaux

May 14, 2002
carlo rossi is the shit when you wanna get perved for a 5 buck a jug and shit hahaha aint nothing wrong with it..it aint no real wine but when you wanna get perved why should you waste your money on expensive shit cuz it all tastes the same in the end....
if you gonna enjoy a few glasses of something then drop some fades but just to get perved its all about whatever dont taste like complete shit and gets you faded...
why does everyone feel the need to be some know it all ass fools in here tryin to diss or clown someone else...?

Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
fags.. talkin about wine tasting n shit.. probably watching Sideways while you eat stinky cheese sippin out of a wine glass that has cute little wine bottle designs on them.. talkin bout manicures
go see the world homie, theres more to life than 40s and blunts