Do you like older D.E. albums or Newer D.E. Albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
I know that you all like them all but which ones hold prestige over the other ones?

Iam going to say that Before There Was Fahrenheit is probably his best lyrical flows but thats to me. I thought Big Black Bat was hard but in a calmer way like some shit you can just chill to. I dont know I just think D.E. is a monster in the rap game and could devistate all maistream artists. Oh well fuck em.

Epidemic

Apr 6, 2004
i dont know, i really couldnt compare the years. all d.e.'s albums are so different and incomarable. i think in each album he comes with different flavors, and continues to grow and change on each album. but not in one certain direction.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i prefer the newer ones,not that old ones are weak,its just they sound dated,as far as beats and hooks go...the lyrics are still there but i guess i just like to hear new shit...i mean,i have albums that i used to bump non-stop back in the day like from the 90's and shit,but when i go back and try to bump them now its not the same,they sound corny and the beats are just outdated,so i would rather just put in some new shit...

but to clear things up...old DE albums to me are southbound and before there was farenheit(majority of the tracks) i dont even consider planetzero old,cause that album still sounds like it could be made today

Apr 12, 2003
HE CONTINUES TA GROW ON EVERY NEW ALBUM HE DROPS. THE BEATS COME HARDER AND THE LYRICS GET STRANGER. HE'S LEAVES HIS AUDIENCE IN ANTICIPATION OF WHAT HE WILL THINK OF NEXT. BASICALLY, I WASN'T REALLY FEELIN FU2, BUT THAT WAS A COMP. HE LATEST SOLO ALBUM BIG BLACK BAT DEFINATELY BE KNOCKIN. I ALWAYZ LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW SHIT, THAT'S WHY L.M.I.M.F.T. IS GONNA BE OFF THE RICTOR.

I SAY NEW SHIT.