Do you Know What "Piff" Means? Where does it originate???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
Do you know what the term piff means? I know what it means and i hear a grip of people saying it. But i know some of my boys never heard the word being said and dont know what it means. Im out of san diego and am wondering how widely spread that word is used. You think its dope or gay? Did that shit originate on the westcoast or east? I like it but some of my homies think its bunk, but then again some of them use it every other sentence. Me and my boys started discussin that when we were throwin back some 40's

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
D-Rose said:
"piff" is the sound a lighter makes. First person i heard say it was killa cam.

i got that piff = i got that fire(weed)
Piff= Dope, Fire, or whatever. I first heard Dipset use it on Diplomatic Immunity 1. "I got that Piff" talking about his flow. Is the word tight? Depends who wants to contest otherwise. I don't use the word, but understand it. "I'm trying to cut something tonite" had me thinking down south niggas had knives... LOL, but that's trying to get some ass. We(Kalifornia) have our own slang that also has the world baffled. "Hella" is our most famous word that we didn't know was slang. So "I'ma squat off in my load, sitting on Jordans, head to the tilt, circumsize this philli, pour me some numb numb juice or gorilla milk, and get stupid wit it..... Yadadimean"