Do you feel............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
do you think mac dre is kind of played out already

i know hes a great rapper, its just that hear these stupid nerdy, gay kids playing it and thinking they know how to thizz dance and all that shit. I only play his underground hits that no one really knows about.

LAST TIME I SEEN THIS SHIT IS SOME STUPID UGLY FAT GIRL THIZZING OUT OF HER FORD TAURUS CAR WITH HER FRIENDS ON MY BLOCK.

Sorry to say this but mac dre is dead to me he is still my favorite lyrical rapper ever but hes just out played.

What do you think? cause fresno is differant from the bay so tell me wat u feel bout this.

Jan 23, 2007
in 5 years only the real mac dre fans will still be bumpin dre...all these othe faggots will have moved on to sum other fad...me ima be bumpin dre foreva

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
rawtunes said:
in 5 years only the real mac dre fans will still be bumpin dre...all these othe faggots will have moved on to sum other fad...me ima be bumpin dre foreva
This is the truth. I was thinking that this whole movement was gay even before he died, something about a bunch of white, suburban wiggers loving the shit out of it didn't seem right. I can say the same about Andre Nickatina too, although I'll still bump some old school Dre Dog and I'll definitely bump some old Mac Dre/Khayree colabs...

Nov 16, 2006
i understand all that hyphy shit but when i see these fucking stupid little white kids, not rascist some white peeps are cool but you know for sure something is ruined when you see fat ugly gurls and nerdy kids doing it.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
REDRUM559 said:
do you think mac dre is kind of played out already

i know hes a great rapper, its just that hear these stupid nerdy, gay kids playing it and thinking they know how to thizz dance and all that shit. I only play his underground hits that no one really knows about.

LAST TIME I SEEN THIS SHIT IS SOME STUPID UGLY FAT GIRL THIZZING OUT OF HER FORD TAURUS CAR WITH HER FRIENDS ON MY BLOCK.

Sorry to say this but mac dre is dead to me he is still my favorite lyrical rapper ever but hes just out played.

What do you think? cause fresno is differant from the bay so tell me wat u feel bout this.
you are one of those kids

Sep 16, 2002
i still bump md, his older shit tho like romp ,stupid doo doo dumb, rapper gone bad. pretty much all his pre-thizz shit, including ybb n shit like that..

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i always think its irritating when someone gets no attention until they die, i listened to mac dre years ago, and to honest i didnt think he was that great, i usually liked dre dog/nickatina more. But thats what happens when any rapper dies, its just annoying any time you see people jumping on a bandwagon, like when noone likes a football team till they win the superbowl, then they say shit like "i always liked the patriots, 49ers, cowboys, etc"

Jan 23, 2006
Been Played Out , only songs i Cared for were the ones that were on the radio around the time of his death, "feelin myself" "Get Stupid" "thizzle dance" etc etc. i know nothin else bout dre , albums, collabs, nothin. eh :shrugs: .

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Most of the people out east heard Mac Dre was tight so they listened to his new hyphy shit. Then they either decided he sucked or they started listening to some shit rap.

I think the problem with Mac Dre is that all these kids hear about how good he is but they don't listen to his older music. His new stuff was never good to begin with. His older stuff imo is some highly fucking talented music.

Shit off the Khayree Sessions, and songs like Since 84 and Let's All Get down are off the hook. The older shit with the g-funk feel.

May 8, 2005
Hyfeeboy said:
Been Played Out , only songs i Cared for were the ones that were on the radio around the time of his death, "feelin myself" "Get Stupid" "thizzle dance" etc etc. i know nothin else bout dre , albums, collabs, nothin. eh :shrugs: .

I was unable to breathe due to the laughter my abdomen geared up and tears were shed as my eyes filled with glee at the sight of the guy that got jacked for his register by starvin marvin.