do you ever see shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2005
im curious if anyone else out there has ever had a normal conversation with another random person and has seen their face become mutilated as you speak with them? or say your riding in the car passanger seat and you just see yourself crashing in the worst possible way. and if so how do you react to it? do you just stay calm like nothing or do you flip out. ever seen anything else?

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
a blistered sky said:
im curious if anyone else out there has ever had a normal conversation with another random person and has seen their face become mutilated as you speak with them? or say your riding in the car passanger seat and you just see yourself crashing in the worst possible way. and if so how do you react to it? do you just stay calm like nothing or do you flip out. ever seen anything else?
Im sure they have all your answers at the local insane asylum. YOU GET A PADDED CELL, 3 meals a day, and all sorts of diffrent pills!

Aug 8, 2003
There was this one time i was talking to someone and blinked and for like 3456245624.9 of a milisecond i seen this persons eyes blacked out and their mouth wide like almost screaming.... my first thought...

fuckin romulin is potent...

Jun 17, 2004
that shit is common with people who do/did lots of acid... my cousin did lots of acid one summer and said for about a year he would see peoples faces morph or blue bubbles appear on their face, took a few years for him to get back to normal. Something similar happened to me when i was on shrooms, i saw a dog and for a second i had a kind of flash where the dog looked at me and it turned into a wolf with fangs and shit and had red eyes. I think it has something to do with your mind turning random thoughts into sensible reality...
Do you take ANY prescription drugs? What drugs have you done/do you do? And is there any history of schitzophrenia in your family? Do you sometimes feel disconnected from reality? Do you spend a lot of time alone/ by yourself?

My advice to you is to stay away from drugs and get out more/get involved in regular physical athletic activities. Oh yah and most importantly see a therapist or something.

Mar 9, 2005
Thats some crazy shit - drugs will do it to you, maybe not enough sleep, but damn. Although sometimes I'll be talking to someone, and even if they're my best friend or colleage, I'll feel like smashing them in the mouth. They don't have to do anything bad, infact they could be giving me great news, and I never actually do it, but still. I think we're all fucked in the head to an extent, just some more than others

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i guess this would be sort of on the same topic so i'll just post it here. does anyone here have extremely vivid dreams? shit happens to me almost every night and i remember them clearly. it usually doesn't bother me unless something real fucked up happens.

the worse time that i can remember was that i was walking in a tunnel full of water and was breathing normally. just about everyone i know was also in the tunnel with me and everyone was breathing alright too. then all of a sudden i stopped being able to breathe and was struggling hard. my cousins wife pointed at the top of the tunnel where they had a hole and i swam up and woke up. when i woke up i had thick pusslike spit all over my mouth and shirt like i really had stopped breathing.

Aug 15, 2005
LOL... well I can see stuff and it really happens most times.. like I told my mom to slow down because a tree was about to fall in the middle of the road and we were like a mile away then next thing we know a tree falls creepy... I also told my Mom that her soon to be Husband did not have long to live and something is going ot happen to him he died two weeks after :(

Jun 17, 2004
naner12 said:
i guess this would be sort of on the same topic so i'll just post it here. does anyone here have extremely vivid dreams? shit happens to me almost every night and i remember them clearly. it usually doesn't bother me unless something real fucked up happens.
do you take zoloft?

Jun 27, 2003
Hutch said:
Thats some crazy shit - drugs will do it to you, maybe not enough sleep, but damn. Although sometimes I'll be talking to someone, and even if they're my best friend or colleage, I'll feel like smashing them in the mouth. They don't have to do anything bad, infact they could be giving me great news, and I never actually do it, but still. I think we're all fucked in the head to an extent, just some more than others
happens to me often, I feel like I might just lose control of my arm and hit em but I never do.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
a blistered sky said:
eh fool i use to catch that shit everynow n then
crazy as fuck tho.. never made me jump i jus be like "wtf?!?!?!" and i'd jus be calm but puzzled