do yall think x-raided will ever get out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
after reading the article on x-raided, i wanted to know what every body on the siccness thinks about raided. do yall think he pulled the triggar? do you think he'll ever make it out of the pen?
just wondering what other fans think. i have no idea if he pulled the triggar or not. but i hope that he does find a way to get outta hell.

Jun 21, 2002
It's a world of will and I will speak... Raided is one of my favorite rappers ever but I can only separate the man from the artist. I have to speak on a morally ethical note. Remember this IS ethical thinking, NOT lawful...

Ethically speaking, whether he pulled the trigger or not is irrelevant. To think of a crime is one thing. To take action on the intent to carry it out is another... I am not here to judge him but I would not have been at the scene of the crime...

However, I also consider the fact that he was 17 at the time and has wised up and matured since then (it's an age at which, although conscious, you're still somewhat naive about the full consequences of your actions). I believe he deserves a second chance at life, based on the age factor, and the age factor only. Not because he is a rapper or because he might not have pulled the trigger...

As far as X-Raided goes hiring that attorney, it can be interpreted in many ways but I believe he was very Macchiavelian in doing so... He is serving his own purpose which I cannot crucify him for it, but then again, what about the family? Does the end justify the means? A question of remorse comes to mind...

I have not given up on the Raided and hope he uses all this negativity and turns it around to open up a new chapter. He can do it. X-raided is a smart man with a lot to offer. Also, we cannot forget that the system is not necessarily out for justice. Rich people have gotten out for cold blooded crimes while poor innocent lives have been executed and convicted. Let's not use it as an excuse to justify criminality, but when the question of LOYALTY ethics arises, we must seek for it in the back of our heads.

I hope that answers your question.

Nov 4, 2002
He said himself that he did not pull the trigger. He was there with 3 other peoplez, and only one pulled the trigger. The one that pulled the trigger is the only one that didnt see jail-time. The other 3 did not get off. Probably cause they shut their fucn mouth

The bird got off.

It waz a fucd up situation, and thatz just the way it happened, at that time, at that trial, in thouse circumstancez. But point blank, a woman (and mother; and wife) died. X had an album out and waz known. Hiz lyricz were brought into play heavily at hiz trial az a profile for hiz personal character...
The ish iz fucd up. X will get out, but hopefully long before hiz parole iz up (in like 2013 DAM). But who can tell... Not even hiz wife knowz

ashez

& Im out for a long while. My brother's dying and Ima move bacc home

1LUV

personal notez...
LOKI itz good to see that you are around again - your clean thoughtz & wisdomz are alwayz welcomed and admired, and I will be swoopn everything you are even featured on (same with Lynch & Zagg, of course).
Toop - Stay up, homie
Gate - Ima call ya here and there, yaknow
The rest of the homiez, stay up

1LUV
Kabol
KABOLCHAPTERS

Sep 17, 2002
i didn't read everyone's posts, cuz some a them were kinda long...so someone probably alread said this, but anyway...he only has somethin like 20 years left rite? cuz wasn't it a 31 year sentence? and , no i don't think he pulled tha trigger...cuz he said he didn't. honestly, if he had been tha one ta shoot her i think he would be man enough ta own up to it...especially at this point, cuz whether or not he says he pulled tha trigger doesn't make a difference now...it won't change his sentence...altho he is going for appeals now, isn't he?