DO YALL THINK THREE SIX MAFIA AND BONE THUGS N HARMONY WILL DO A TRACK TOGETHER??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Now listen Justin
I´ve seen ya post 4 a while now and you´re always posted some bullshit ! dump questions and very dump questions !
And who are the outher sluts you pussy ?

I just can sy it in my own words :
"Scheiss auf euch verfluchte kleine Pisser... "

Suck a phat dick you lil pussy hip hopper fuck your style justin ...

PLAYAA IN THIS SON OF A BITCH

Feb 23, 2003
YOU LISTEN FAT AZZ OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS SUCK MY DICK AND LET THE CUM RUN DOWN YOUR THROAT SLUTT ASS MOTHAFUCKER.. ALWAYS THE SAME NIGGAS ON MY DICK BITING AND SUCKING THAT SHIT IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.. YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST WELL FUCK YOU IN DA AZZ WITH A AIDS INFESTED DICK YOU HO AZZ NUT EATER BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
Daynja said:
There is no beef between 3-6 and Bone at all. The only beef is with niggaz who left 3-6 before the shit got squashed like Skinny Pimp. He still don't like them niggaz. And who said Bone will be tight as long as they keep 3-6 off they tracks? 3-6 shit has been killin' Bone's for a long time now. And this is coming from a big bone fan. I love Bone but they've been puttin' out bullshit for too many years now and Paul and Juice keep droppin' hits. If anything 3-6 could help respark their dead career. It's getting so bad now that I told peeps I was going to a Bone concert and they think I'm talking about BoneCrusher. Bone is just about dead unless they find a lifeline from some crunk niggaz.

Yep Skinny still be dogging Bone on his new shit, I'm so glad Skinny left Rap Hustle. To me Three Six is way tighter than Bone. Paul and Juicy just has a great chemistry together when it comes to production. And speaking of BoneCrusher to me that album is Garbage as fuck all he does is scream on the whole album, The only screaming on a record I can bump is Pastor Troy or David Banner.
But honestly I'm feeling MC Mack more than all them that boy Macknificent disc is on fire thats all I've been bumping for the last week.

Feb 23, 2003
PhatActPlaya² said:
Man I´ve never though you take it so serious but if you like Tech´s Beats you better watch your mouth dog...
Sometimes we fight in here for fun but you take it personal I wish you only the best :
FUCK YOU LIL
LOOK DOG I DON'T TAKE THIS INTERNET SHIT PERSONAL AT ALL, BUT I CHOOSE TO TALK TO OTHER FANS ABOUT MUSIC RELATED TOPICS I KNOW CUSSING EACH OTHER OUT AND TALKING BAD ABOUT EVERYBODY IS PART OF THE FUN.. I JUST DON'T DO ALL OF THAT, ONLY IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT ME THEN I GET EM BACK....