DO YALL THINK THREE SIX MAFIA AND BONE THUGS N HARMONY WILL DO A TRACK TOGETHER??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
im pretty sure bone and 3-6 is coo now..if u watch the lil john"i dont give a fucc" video u can see 3-6 on Krayzie bones verse,La Chat is in it too(think thats her name)...if they was still funkin i dont think lil john would have all them niggas in the same video..

Gangsta boo was on krayzie's(Thug Mentality)album..song "we starvin"..

Krayzie was on Project Pats album (Ghetty Green) song "Up There"

i think all them foos squashed it,same wit twista "Midwest Invasion" wit Layzie

Feb 23, 2003
YEAH! BIG DAWG I JUST FOUND THAT OUT ON IGNANT-AZZ. COM...
I ALSO HEARD THE SINGLE I LIKE IT CAN'T WAIT TO BUMP IT AS I'M RIDIN THROUGH TOWN..CESOLITO DON'T YOU HAVE SOME MUSIC COMMIN??

Feb 8, 2003
That "Unbreakables" will be a real banger.
I have two solo albums coming. First "Cesolito :Brimstone 2" dropping this summer. Second "Cesolito :Walking Through Dark Shadows" Coming towards the winter. So be on the lookout I'll let you know when you can purchase them.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
There is no beef between 3-6 and Bone at all. The only beef is with niggaz who left 3-6 before the shit got squashed like Skinny Pimp. He still don't like them niggaz. And who said Bone will be tight as long as they keep 3-6 off they tracks? 3-6 shit has been killin' Bone's for a long time now. And this is coming from a big bone fan. I love Bone but they've been puttin' out bullshit for too many years now and Paul and Juice keep droppin' hits. If anything 3-6 could help respark their dead career. It's getting so bad now that I told peeps I was going to a Bone concert and they think I'm talking about BoneCrusher. Bone is just about dead unless they find a lifeline from some crunk niggaz.