Do y'all think that

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
If Tech signed to a major label (MCA, Def Jam, Loud) like he's always talking, do you think they'll still give him his artistic creativity that I heard they sometimes take away from their artists? For example, they might tell him he has to lose the hairdo and chill from the marilyn manson style lyrics. Do y'all think Tech would sacrifice that for a large advance and a potentially platinum album, and would y'all support him if he did?

Aug 23, 2002
Truthfully, I dont know if I'd support him as much as I am now. Because a lot of artists nowadays change their style just for money. No one really does it for the music anymore. Which is why I'm getting into underground. And getting rid of his hair? Hell naw! It matters how change would be in his style. If it ends up sounding to mainstream.....

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
if tech changed up just to get a major deal and radio play, it'd be a total waste of talent. tech's originality is what makes him so great... but if he did change it up, the album would still probably be better than most other cd's from other artists.

Aug 22, 2002
ummm, Tech HAS changed since "The Worst", which is a more of an album leaned at a hip-hop edge, while Anghellic is darker. But whatever, it doesn't matter cuz Tech remained dope.