DO YALL THINK LIVEWIRE CAN COMPET ON A NATIONAL LEVEL??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
DO YALL THINK LIVEWIRE CAN COMPET ON A NATIONAL LEVEL4 REAL?? AYO IM FROM THE BAY BUT STAY IN JERZY.. AND HEARD WHAT YALL SLAPIN, 2 WORDS....BOO BOO. GET YA ONEZ UP FIRST, AN DONT HAVE THE WHOLE HOOD ON YA TRACK. WHY YALL B HAVIN WACK NIGGAZ ON DA MIC 2.. STOP LIEN TO THESE NIGGAZ MAN WHAT HAPPEND TO THA NIGGAZ THAT CAN SPIT IN DA BAY LIKE MESSY AND THE JACK THAT OTHER SHIT IZ TRASH. HOW U FEEL?

Mar 23, 2004
kill that noize.. livewire is only relevant to the wescoast, and people affiliated with it. do you think teen people are gonna slap "rock day" in russia? or lil rue's "fuck her tommorrow" in iran?

May 8, 2008
Why does it matter? Who gives a fuck about what niggas in New Jersey think about this Bay shit. You here any nigga out here worrying about Joe Buddens and Serius Jones music? Naw. They irrelevant out here just like Livewire is out there. To each his own.

Apr 7, 2004
Why does it matter? Who gives a fuck about what niggas in New Jersey think about this Bay shit. You here any nigga out here worrying about Joe Buddens and Serius Jones music? Naw. They irrelevant out here just like Livewire is out there. To each his own.
There's a lot of cats in the bay that listen to joe buddens now serius jones thats another story. I think Livewire is coo where they at. I don't know there gross amount and don't care but Im assuming there making there money back and then some so Im sure there not worried about anybody thats not buying there music

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
damn lets take baby steps.. as far as i know livewire just got pretty big as a whole camp in the past 2-3 years. i feel like theyve captured the bay area but need to start with getting west coast attention. THEN we can talk about being on a national level. to answer the question i feel their top contenders can compete with the nation if they push the right songs.

May 8, 2008
There's a lot of cats in the bay that listen to joe buddens now serius jones thats another story. I think Livewire is coo where they at. I don't know there gross amount and don't care but Im assuming there making there money back and then some so Im sure there not worried about anybody thats not buying there music
lol I've never heard anyone playing a Joe Buddens cd in the Bay Area.

May 17, 2006
I RESPECT THAT. DO YALL THINK THATS WHERE THE BAY NEED TO B HEADED?? AN WHY YALL BRINGING UP JO??...HE WOULD RIP ANYBODY IN THE BAY RIGHT NOW LET JUS PUT THAT OUT THERE.. AND I DONT FUCK WIT JO ANYWAY. BUT I KNO THE BOY GOT BARZ FOR DAYZ NO QUESTION.

May 17, 2006
WHY?? I CANT SPARK A CONVO.. NIGGAZ GET LIKE HOES AND START GETTING JUMPY WEN NIGGAZ BUST THEY BALLZ HUH..I'M JUST ASKIN QUESTIONS, I LOVE THE BAY... I JUST WANT THE BAY TO BE REP RIGHT MY NIGG.

Mar 23, 2004
WHY?? I CANT SPARK A CONVO.. NIGGAZ GET LIKE HOES AND START GETTING JUMPY WEN NIGGAZ BUST THEY BALLZ HUH..I'M JUST ASKIN QUESTIONS, I LOVE THE BAY... I JUST WANT THE BAY TO BE REP RIGHT MY NIGG.
if you did your homework...you would see a million threads about livewire and couldve directed your question there..

"DOES LIVEWIRE LIKE PANCAKES" or you couldve even hit the "LIVEWIRE VS MOBFIGGAZ" or the "LIVEWIRE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER" etc

I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN .. BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS IS SICCNESS & SUM OF THE 1ST THINGS U WILL HEAR IS: "UR A HATER" or "WHAT THA FUCK U KNO" LOL BUT I CAN FEEL WHERE U WAS COMIN FROM

May 8, 2008
HATS THE PROBLEM WIT BAY ARTIST THEY HAPPY BEIN BAY ARTIST. ITS MORE TO BEIN A RAPPER THAN 15,000-30,000 BAY AREA RAP FANS & FEELIN FAMOUS
LOL that statement makes me laugh. Bay Area rappers get criticized when they try and branch out from the Bay and make different types of music that appeals to a wider audience....then they get criticized by the same ppl for being content with staying in the Bay. Shit I guess rappers in the bay can't do anything right.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
^^i think people are used to hearing music that made them what they are in the bay and then seeing them try to form into a marketable rapper that appeals to a nation instead of a region, which is why people tend to complain about it. just how i see it.

Oct 29, 2007
LOL that statement makes me laugh. Bay Area rappers get criticized when they try and branch out from the Bay and make different types of music that appeals to a wider audience....then they get criticized by the same ppl for being content with staying in the Bay. Shit I guess rappers in the bay can't do anything right.
thats some real ass shit

May 8, 2008
^^i think people are used to hearing music that made them what they are in the bay and then seeing them try to form into a marketable rapper that appeals to a nation instead of a region, which is why people tend to complain about it. just how i see it.
I understand that, I'm just tryna figure out why so many so called "fans" of Bay Area rap keep bouncing back n forth on what they want from who they're listening to. One minute it's "*insert bay rapper* isn't doing enough to make it big" the next minute it's "*insert bay rapper* is selling out just to make it big."

Ppl already worrying about Livewire going mainstream, and like you said they only been around for a few years. Now if they start trying to appeal to a national audience, these same niggas that are saying they should go mainstream will be calling them sellouts.