Do yall beleive drugs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Do yall beleive drugs enhances your skills, thought, and creativity?

I know when im high off weed, my hearing is clear and perfect along with my creativity when im making beats.

I really do think drugs can enhance a persons brain and senses but at the same time destroy your health. \\

watchyall think?

Sep 29, 2003
rofl^ no joke, i was gonna post the exact thing, i just couldnt find a screenshot quick enough
edit.. aaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

Aug 3, 2005
i believe drugs can potentially be a temporary and detrimental shortcut to spiritual awakening and into the subconcious, which can break inhibitions and limitions and possibly expose one to truths that were previously hidden.

however, the more someone takes advantage of these shortcuts, the more they are enslaved by them. trust me ive done it ALL, and the more you do any drug the more you need to do them to reach the desired effect. the effects will decrease indefenitly

May 1, 2003
I snorted cain back in the 80's/early 90's when I rapped and used to come wit it...writing and freestyle. When I did smoke weed. It didn't really help my creativity at all. It made the atomosphere more fun with the homies, but that's about it. When I drink...I get hype and my adrenaline is up and I usually pound out some dope shit on my RS7000. But at the end of the day you are only hurting yourself and creating more permanent damage in tha longrun that will outlast the best high you ever had. I'm down to a few beers ...every now and then. I've lost a lot of family and friends to drugs/alcohol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think they enhance it, I know they do. At least, certain ones.

I think marijuana, shrooms, E, and LSD are the eye openers.

It's all relative to the individual though and what they allow their mind to see and be exposed to.

Mar 9, 2005
Drugs probably wouldn't enhance your skills and 'thought', they would simply alter them. However, drugs would enhance your creativity to an extent. Our creations are limited to our own internal paradigms, and thinking outside the square is very difficult for most of us as our own minds set limits on what we construct. Drugs may help break this barrier and allow us to develop more original ideas. As Nav said though, the more you take these drugs the more you are dependent on them for such ideas. When your mind no longer has the ability to combine these unique thoughts with your own logical paradigm you can lose the ability to exploit and translate those ideas in the real world.

Mar 9, 2005
Schrooms are nasty. I had an experience about 8 years ago where my mates and I went down to the local conservation park and picked a bunch of shrooms. I only had a couple, but these fuckers were dark blue and it tore me a new one. That was the only occasion in my whole life where I literally lost control and felt my grip on reality seriously slipping. They don't open your mind, they just fuck it up.

Feb 1, 2006
I swear I posted in this thread. Maybe I'm trippin. NOT literally.

Anyways, yes, I think certain drugs enhance your skills, thought, and creativity. When you're on drugs your perception of everything is different. You think in a completely open-minded way. Anything could travel through your imagination, resulting in creativity. Unfortunatly you can't think this way once your off the drug.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hutch said:
Schrooms are nasty. I had an experience about 8 years ago where my mates and I went down to the local conservation park and picked a bunch of shrooms. I only had a couple, but these fuckers were dark blue and it tore me a new one. That was the only occasion in my whole life where I literally lost control and felt my grip on reality seriously slipping. They don't open your mind, they just fuck it up.
Sounds like you're biased based on that 1 experience. I don't know how high you were so I can't really comment...but if you're going to let 1 bad experience ruin it for you, that's too bad. I had a bad trip the FIRST time I took them, and every time after was cool.

Just don't go picking random shrooms :confused:

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i'm goin to say its a matter of your mind state on drugs what you do on drugs and what drugs that you do most of all and how often as well but i must say occasional use of extacy, weed, or dxm, is a major expansion of mind and great for analyzing things you normally dont have answers for most psychadelic when occasionally used will unvail things you normally find hidden from you and allow you to discover truth beyond what you can sober so yea i'd say most psychadelics and dissasociative drugs expand your mind to your benefit when used OCCASIONALLY but definitely bad for you when abused.

Mar 9, 2005
Sixxness said:
Sounds like you're biased based on that 1 experience. I don't know how high you were so I can't really comment...but if you're going to let 1 bad experience ruin it for you, that's too bad. I had a bad trip the FIRST time I took them, and every time after was cool.

Just don't go picking random shrooms :confused:
All shrooms are inherently random. I didn't pick any nasty toadstool, they were definitely magic, but it's impossible to know how much of the active hallucinogen they contain (the only rough determinant is to see how blue the stems turn and how quickly it happens).

Prior to that incident, I had eaten mushrooms several times - probably close to twenty as they're relatively abundant here in winter. Since that incident though, I have never touched another one. They gave me one seriously bad trip - LSD, heroin, googs and coke all paled in comparison.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hutch said:
All shrooms are inherently random. I didn't pick any nasty toadstool, they were definitely magic, but it's impossible to know how much of the active hallucinogen they contain (the only rough determinant is to see how blue the stems turn and how quickly it happens).

Prior to that incident, I had eaten mushrooms several times - probably close to twenty as they're relatively abundant here in winter. Since that incident though, I have never touched another one. They gave me one seriously bad trip - LSD, heroin, googs and coke all paled in comparison.
There's your problem. Did you dry them out or eat them wet? How much do you think you ate? I've been to the point where I wasn't sure what was reality and what wasn't, but I tried to embrace it. But I now only eat shrooms when/if I know who's been growing them.