DO THE PATS HAVE NOTHING ON THE BROWNS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is the Browns' accomplishment the same as the Pats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 15, 2005
Read gimpysimps post with a similar name, and let us know if you believe the Pats have nothing on the Browns.

Give a reason why or why not if you can think of one.

May 9, 2002
Did you really have to make another thread combating his? If he thinks they are as good, who cares? Its his opinion and I dont quite understand why you are trying to get him to see YOUR way...let him have his opinion and leave it at that.

Jun 15, 2005
so then vote yes and get the fuck out the discussion.

Did you read the original thread where he gave up on logic and flat out said I'm wrong? Call a foul on him, referee.

Mar 10, 2007
hahaha damn y'all just kill any jokes on this board damn!! enserio some people on this board can't take a joke... I mean czar still thinks I was serious with my thread about his got em.. hahaha

May 2, 2002
so then vote yes and get the fuck out the discussion.

Did you read the original thread where he gave up on logic and flat out said I'm wrong? Call a foul on him, referee.
What foul you fuckin' retard?

I didn't give up on reason...you are refusing to believe anything I say...when all you have to do is google it.

Jun 15, 2005
It's called a joke.

I guarantee he gets it.

Stupid fuck. So if I google it, it will say that you and that reporter are right? Is that what it's going to say? Because I think I'm just gonna get that article.

Imma spell it out for you.

The Browns went 14-0 in 48 in the AAFC. This is fact.

The '48 Browns are better than the '07 Pats. This is opinion.

That MUST be clear to you.

May 2, 2002
Jesus fuckin' Christ...you really are retarded.

Let me spell something out for you.....

I never said they were better than the '07 Pats. I NEVER said that.

Go back to the original thread and read my second post. It was just some info that some...including yourself...may not have known.

But no...you want to be a dick about the whole thing.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^well the way u state shit in ur statements make it out like the browns have done bigger in better things than anu other dynasty which usually will make ppl like us beleive ur trying to say they are better.

Jun 15, 2005
Jesus fuckin' Christ...you really are retarded.

Let me spell something out for you.....

I never said they were better than the '07 Pats. I NEVER said that.
Never said you did say exactly that. Read the title of this thread and my first post.

Here's what you said:

simpysimp said:
Look...the fact of the matter is that no other team is even close to doing what the Browns did.
I don't know what that reads like to you, but "no other team" includes the 07 Pats, so inferring you think the Browns are better is not a far reach.

But no...you want to be a dick about the whole thing.
You're right. A this point I do wanna be a dick. You tried to get sassy, and I felt like going there. Get over it.

May 2, 2002
I don't know what that reads like to you, but "no other team" includes the 07 Pats, so inferring you think the Browns are better is not a far reach.
You are reaching. It’s like some woman putting words in my mouth.

What I was saying was…as far as championships go…no team is close to doing what the Browns did. And yes that includes the Pats.

That’s not saying the Browns were better and would beat them if they played today…or that they are the greatest team to ever play.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion...but females usually do twist shit around.

You're right. A this point I do wanna be a dick. You tried to get sassy, and I felt like going there. Get over it.
Do whatever it is you want to do...I won't lose sleep one way or another.

lol...sassy...okay homo! Who the fuck says sassy.....