Do Or Die-Victory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
what do y'all think are the tightest songs on that cd? My favorite tracks are Can U Make It Hot featuring Mo Unique and V.I.P. featuring Felony

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I don't really like that cd very much either. I was just curious of what everyone else's opinion of it was. I just started listening to it again recently to see if I liked it now more than before.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Good to see I'm not the only one who does that with old cds I don't like. Play em like a year later to see if u like it better. With the direction rap is going now, a lot of old cds that were bad then sound better compared to the shit rappers drop now.

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
D-Skrilla said:
Good to see I'm not the only one who does that with old cds I don't like. Play em like a year later to see if u like it better. With the direction rap is going now, a lot of old cds that were bad then sound better compared to the shit rappers drop now.

Yeah, that's true. When I was like 8-10, i didn't really appreciate how good music was becuz i was into really really hard shit. Now i'm almost 16, I'm startin to listen to the old twista CD, the bone enterpri$e CD, all the older shit. old rap is WAY better than the shit we have now.

May 4, 2002

im probably the only person that thought this shit wasnt bad, yea they strayed away from sort of thier style and tried some new shit, i jam quite a few tracks on it...