do or die "trunk music"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2004
BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY presents
LAYZIE BONE and A.K.(Do Or Die)
"Over Due"
Label: SICCNESS.NET, LLC Price
Code: AR
Cat Number: SIC-CD-55
UPC: 859450001873
Release Date: 09/02/2008
Genre: RAP
Format: CD FULL LENGTH
Source:

Jun 9, 2007
BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY presents
LAYZIE BONE and A.K.(Do Or Die)
"Over Due"
Label: SICCNESS.NET, LLC Price
Code: AR
Cat Number: SIC-CD-55
UPC: 859450001873
Release Date: 09/02/2008
Genre: RAP
Format: CD FULL LENGTH
Source:
Layzie doin an album with A.K.? I hope it's not exclusively available on siccness cuz aint no way in hell I'm orderin it from the siccness store

May 4, 2002
Do Or Doe Performing in L.A. On April 18th - By : Nima - April 14, 2009

On April 18th, 2009, the Chicago group Do Or Die will be performing in Los Angeles for the first time in the last five years. This year is also set to mark a comeback for the group, with a new album "Trunk Music", a new mixtape as well as solo albums from the members of the group coming out.

They will be performing at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood, tickets can be purchased or $17 by clicking here.

Opening acts include British rapper Reveal. You can expect Do Or Die to premiere some new music at the show as well.

From dubcnn

Feb 8, 2003
Do Or Doe Performing in L.A. On April 18th - By : Nima - April 14, 2009

On April 18th, 2009, the Chicago group Do Or Die will be performing in Los Angeles for the first time in the last five years. This year is also set to mark a comeback for the group, with a new album "Trunk Music", a new mixtape as well as solo albums from the members of the group coming out.

They will be performing at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood, tickets can be purchased or $17 by clicking here.

Opening acts include British rapper Reveal. You can expect Do Or Die to premiere some new music at the show as well.

From dubcnn

thats a scheming ass promoter. lol

belo wont be there he still doing 5 years in prison.

Dec 16, 2008
NARD told me earlier in last December that they are recording in Minnesota on a few new projects including Do or Die's and solo. When I asked about Traxter the answer was that they have been working with all sorts of hot up and coming producer's who just starting now to get their props. So I guess that means Traxter won't be producing Trunk Music. But it's nearly 4 months from this so I don't know whats the latest situation.

Feb 8, 2003
NARD told me earlier in last December that they are recording in Minnesota on a few new projects including Do or Die's and solo. When I asked about Traxter the answer was that they have been working with all sorts of hot up and coming producer's who just starting now to get their props. So I guess that means Traxter won't be producing Trunk Music. But it's nearly 4 months from this so I don't know whats the latest situation.
Your lying. you all the way in finlay and must not know the facts bc Belo is in prison for 5 years which means theres no whole group without him unless the two brothers turned it into a duo(which i highly doubt). and thsi trunk music is a album totally produced by traxster bc he bought the rights to it meaning the vocals been recorded for sometime

Dec 16, 2008
Your lying. you all the way in finlay and must not know the facts bc Belo is in prison for 5 years which means theres no whole group without him unless the two brothers turned it into a duo(which i highly doubt). and thsi trunk music is a album totally produced by traxster bc he bought the rights to it meaning the vocals been recorded for sometime
Nah that's the truth. That's what he said. I can pm to you the whole conversation if you don't believe me.

I Know that Belo is in prison. I don't know how much there is going to be Belos verses. I doubt too that it will be a duo album, but I guess they have some Belos old verses allready recorded before prison.

And actually Belo got 10 years if i'm correct.

I Heard some rumours that there has been some kind of problems with their old record company (Rap-A-Lot) which claims that they still have deal with them or something like that.

I don't know what is going on with Traxter and Do or Die but it looks like they have some kind of arguments. Check out Nards, AK Billionaires, both Do or Dies myspaces and they all have deleted Traxter from top friends. Yeah I know that it won't necessarily mean anything, but Traxter was there earlier. So maybe...