DO OR DIE: GET THAT PAPER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
I bet this album sells more then the D.O.D album. Believe it or not this album has all the proper promo except a video. I saw posters and commercials for it
I bet it doesn't sell more because they had 2 videos from the D.O.D. album and get that paper doesn't have any videos. I also remember seeing the D.O.D. album chart in Billboard for at least 4 weeks. does anyone have the soundscan for both albums? I wonder what the soundscan numbers are for Victory. I remember it sold 80,000+ its first week back in August of 2000.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Man Rap-A-Lot wont do SHIT for my boys D.O.D. now.....Just look at their promotion game last yr

Trae's album flopped and it was very anticipated
Z-Ro's album flopped
Trilltown Mafia? - Shit flopped and i dont know wtf they are, shit came outta no where
Do Or Die? Flopped easily, even if there was posters and commericials, they didnt market da hoe properly.....

I mean I came into Cocconuts shoppin around when D.O.D.'s album was out and noticed 10 copies of that hoe rite there, and had no idea it was sposed to drop on that day, cuz I didnt hear any otha sites talkin bout it much.....

Pimpilation got more of a push than ANY of these albums tho.....So signin bak to Rap-A-Lot aint gonna do them any good like it did in their Po Pimpin dayz.....this aint 96'