Do or Die albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I have listen to Chi-Town rap since 97-98..when i got that Twista-Adrealine Rush...but i have never heard a Do Or Die album until 2 days ago & I got that "Headz Or Tailz" ...that cd is so hard....i didnt know it was this tight....One track i can bump all day is"Who am I" with scarface...that beat is hard too...but what about the other 3 cds....i have special order all 3 Do or Die albums from a store here...So let me know how they r?
thanx

Feb 8, 2003
T-Mac said:
I have listen to Chi-Town rap since 97-98..when i got that Twista-Adrealine Rush...but i have never heard a Do Or Die album until 2 days ago & I got that "Headz Or Tailz" ...that cd is so hard....i didnt know it was this tight....One track i can bump all day is"Who am I" with scarface...that beat is hard too...but what about the other 3 cds....i have special order all 3 Do or Die albums from a store here...So let me know how they r?
thanx

IMO

heres the ones worth getting:
Headz Or Tailz
Back 2 Da Game
Picture This

Victory (There flop album) It was just boring to listen too.
Pimp Ain't Dead-Isnt out yet.

Also if you like Do Or Die check out these other Chi Town groups.
Snypaz
Crucial Conflict
Psychodrama
Children Of Da Ghetto
Triple Darkness

All those groups has similar sounds.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Do or Die albums

^
^
Yeah,I Have snypaz-Livin in the scope,Crucial Conflict-The final tic & and that Triple Darkness-Cold Blooded e.p...these albums is some good shit...I try to get the other Crucial Conflict album,same wit c.o.g album & all the pshycodrama albums..but they r real hard to find

thanx

A

All Out HOGG

^^^Pimpin Aint Dead will disapoint...Most of the tracks are out on bootlegg & old cuts...Not worth the price...

Feb 8, 2003
D-Skrilla said:
They should've put "Perfect Murder" feat. Rigamortiz on there. One of the tightest songs Do Or Die made that wasn't on their album, along with "Somethin' To Ride To"
Yeah
"Something To Ride To" off that 5th Wards Boy album is the shit.
But on some real shit the new Do Or Die is a new album from the vault touched up that hasn't been released. If yall remember they were original scheduled to drop a new album this year called "Deadly Decisions"? But I know this album will be tight it looks like they went back to "Picture This" feeling on this one with only 11 or 12 tracks. I'll have it tommorrow or Saturday so I will let yall know how it sounds.

A

All Out HOGG

ILL DO BETTER THEN ELABORATE...ILL SEND YOU SOME

HIT ME UP ON AIM...OR ACTUALY...TRADE ME THAT KILL EM ALL SONG FOR SOME...ILL EVEN SEND FIRST SO YAH KNOW I AINT BULLSHITTING

AIM -CAMBY SAVELLE

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
All Out HOGG said:
Just cause u haven't heard it before doesn't mean its not reused
Yeah cuz I know for a fact that "Bomb On Contact" it's an old song from one of the "Chi Bangin" albums. But it's all good, cuz I haven't heard any of the other tracks anywayz. I want the album now, 3 dayz is too long to wait.

A

All Out HOGG

U seem 2 think i don't like DOD...Ur under the WRONG impression...U know aswell as i do that were both gonn buy the CD new or not...so don't trip