Do LA be listenin to bay shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
i got a few patnaz from la and they be sayin that LA do not be feelin the bay at all. bay artists be having to give out there cd's out there and half the time niggas just throw the cds away.

i know up here in the bay LA gets no play from the streets. maybe the radio.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ya out here where im at now in da 909 cats dont even know who celly cel is. I was bumpin ITS GOING DOWN and fools was like who is that? I was like OMG. Shit some folks didnt even know who E-40 was. Sometimes on power 106 you will hear I GOT 5 ON IT. But if you ask folks, "Oh you like yukmouth huh" they will be like WHO? Its like cats know the the song but dont know the artists. In general though bay shit aint played out here.

Jun 5, 2004
I LISTEN TO MOSTLY BAY SHIT, BUT THAT DONT MEAN IM ON A BOYCOTT OF LA SHIT, I SAY FUCK WHERE THE MUSICS MADE, I JUST LIKE IT IF ITS TIGHT SHIT
-XRAIDEDLOC831- WHERE IS THE 909 NE WAYS?

Dec 30, 2004
Shit most people down here in L.A. don't know anything about bay rap except that old ass Luniz, E-40 & of cousre Too Short. And if they into underground they might know more than that. But the shit don't ever get played on the radio. Personally, I like Bay & Sac rap way better than SoCal. But that's just me.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
rose town ryda said:
I LISTEN TO MOSTLY BAY SHIT, BUT THAT DONT MEAN IM ON A BOYCOTT OF LA SHIT, I SAY FUCK WHERE THE MUSICS MADE, I JUST LIKE IT IF ITS TIGHT SHIT
-XRAIDEDLOC831- WHERE IS THE 909 NE WAYS?
San Bernardino County. I live In rialto at the moment which is 5 min from fontana where they hold the races each year. I am also 10min from Rancho Cucamonga and ontario.

Feb 1, 2005
www.q-york.com
Bay NIggahz foe sho got love from me and my homies, but I cant speak on everybody in LOs Angeles but there shit do bang in L.A. nah mean!!!! E-40,Too Short, Brotha Lynch, Celly Cel, I mean Niggahz are Hard Homie!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
my cousin said the mexicans loved RBL back in the day....

shit i actually remember kickin it at Angeles Crest above Pasadena late night a few years ago and heard some mexicans listening to "Don't Give Me No Bammer" hella loud....

i also recall hittin up a retro-80's wherehouse a few years ago in Arcadia and swoopin up some semi-obscure bay shit from the used section....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ALOT OF MY HOMIES CANT FEEL BAY RAPS... BUT I LACE EM UP ON MAC DRE, ANDRE NICKATINA, MOB FIGAZ... THEY CANT FEEL IT... I DONT KNOW... LIKE CAFFIENE SAYS, I GUESS ITS CUZ IM FROM L.A. TO THA BAY!!!

Oct 26, 2004
LA TO THE BAY

shit it's too bad what i'm hearin on this board. cuz i'm at LA and i bump all kinds of bay shit, sac shit, etc...

i kno some nigaz who like sactown shit like luni coleone, lynch, and c-bo...

i kno one fool who likes Mac Dre, Yukmouth, e40

tha g's be slappin that rappin 4 tay, dru down, and too $hort.

da hoez be Joccin dat South central cartel.

but as far as underground, i'm prolly the only nigga in LA thats feelin that shit except one of my homies and he's into that 3xkrazy, xraided, messy marv but he's from up north...