Do I GoT SkILLz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do I GoT SkILLz?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Um, no. Keep your day job dude. I don't know if you're tryin to be sarcastic with that title, but at best it's a bad impersonation.

Nov 30, 2002
Sixxness said:
Um, no. Keep your day job dude.

that comment right there is why the NW is considered full of haters.. that was a fucked up comment straight up.. that was fuckin stupid.. you shouldnt have even replied dogg

as for this song.. we all gotta start somewhere... anyone who has ever layed down a track has done something like this... it takes practice man... lots of it... keep at it.. you'll eventually get better as you work on it more and more

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You think that's being a hater? If my opinion offends you, don't read it. And what's wrong with keeping a day job? You gotta pay the bills somehow. You took my use of the phrase in the wrong way, all I'm sayin is, dont' quit what you're doin right now to go become a rap star. I didn't say, "you fucking suck, you're wack and should never rap again."

Dec 8, 2004
I aint trippin on any yo comments. I just wanted some feedbacc. Good or bad. I got waaaaay better shit than that but I ain't postin my good shit till it's on a cd. That was a flow off my dome recorded and thrown on the siccness within 5 minutes. Thanx for takin the time to vote and shit though. L8ta