Do BAY RAPPERS REALLY FUCK WIT LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
latin luva what are you talkin about la cat blow cali up way before the bay am a bay nigga but i know the real la pit cali on the map then the bay help later man just look at it n.w.a. was real big the first to say fuck the police and made millions of that shit ok we had too short but he was undergound at the time nwa was blowin shit up so if you foolz want to hate i understand

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
LMAO.....some of y'all really need to shut ya mouth if ya don't have any knowledge about what goes on.

Anybody sayin "LA never fucked with the Bay" needs to reaaally do some research, and live in LA for ten years. As I always say...LA doesn't fuck with LA, so how the hell can u expect them to fuck with anybody else? What I mean is....you can say Dre doesn't fuck with the Bay, but he barely fucks with anybody from L.A. U can go to a CITY in L.A. county, such as Long Beach or Compton, and realize that people who live across the street don't fuck with each other (Cedar Block/Westside Piru and Palmer Block Crip....Long Beach Insane Crip and Rollin 20s), so of course it seems like they "hate on" the Bay.

Overall...everybody in L.A. knows L.A. cats don't all roll with each other at all, so it's no way to expect them to roll with anybody else. And L.A. radio has ALWAYS played a LOT of Bay music, regardless of what y'all think. I can probably remember hearin songs on the radio that some of y'all prolly weren't around to hear, so that's how it is.

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Celly Cel bout to do some shit wit Xzibit, but ya bay rappers fuck wit L.A., but for albums that ain't movin hella units it's not too cost effective to work wit artists outta the bay cuz you gotta fly em out and put em up in a spot to stay and all that, unless you jus sendin tracks through mail.

Feb 8, 2006
i was down in last week.. and all da was slapping was 40.. LA got alot of love for da bay.. me and my squad was putting it down out there on real bay shit in LA...... the bay run cali now and LA know dat.. LA niggas was tryna go dumb and shit.. it was funny.. but shit they aint hatin

Feb 1, 2005
grownman650 said:
i was down in last week.. and all da was slapping was 40.. LA got alot of love for da bay.. me and my squad was putting it down out there on real bay shit in LA...... the bay run cali now and LA know dat.. LA niggas was tryna go dumb and shit.. it was funny.. but shit they aint hatin
get the fuck outta here nigga.. stop lying to these niggaz

i know you wasnt in no streets cuz niggaz aint going dumb in la for the last time!!!!!!!!!! we dont do that period!

and as far as la knowing the bay is runnin shit how is the bay runnin shit lil nigga.??? Check the soundscan foo AINT NOBODY RUNNIN SHIT.. and niggaz is too busy gangbangin to give a fuck about rap,,,, stop making shit up..

unless you was in the valley and you speaking on the squares in la you lying.. cuz real niggaz aint on no go stupid shit out here and im born n raised in south central and i have never seen niggaz go dumb out here in my life.. all niggaz do is clown on the bay for that hyphy shit..

D

DaSlimReaper

5-Dime NwK said:
"We Rep The Bay We Dont Rep California"

thats how i feel, and im stuck in San Diego right now

I think that's the realist shit that Turf Talk could of said! Fuck L.A, i'm from the Bay. Overall, the Bay doesn't respect L.A. Ya'll can preach that unity shit all you want, but everybody i've been around all my life thinks that them niggas down there is bootsy. Even my mom was down there like 2 months ago talkin bout how ancient them niggas look and how they dress. Niggas still gang bangin in 2006, we Mob out here. I don't see any real Bay niggas respecting gang banging when the main premise in the Bay is to get money. Pimpin and Hustlin gets you money, gang bangin doesn't. So I think most niggas up here look at L.A as a bunch of broke ass gang bangers who are always hella stressed out and can't never have no fun like we do. Me personally, I can give a flyin fuck about L.A., we don't owe them shit and as far as I'm concerned we have more Game and more class up here.

Feb 1, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
I think that's the realist shit that Turf Talk could of said! Fuck L.A, i'm from the Bay. Overall, the Bay doesn't respect L.A. Ya'll can preach that unity shit all you want, but everybody i've been around all my life thinks that them niggas down there is bootsy. Even my mom was down there like 2 months ago talkin bout how ancient them niggas look and how they dress. Niggas still gang bangin in 2006, we Mob out here. I don't see any real Bay niggas respecting gang banging when the main premise in the Bay is to get money. Pimpin and Hustlin gets you money, gang bangin doesn't. So I think most niggas up here look at L.A as a bunch of broke ass gang bangers who are always hella stressed out and can't never have no fun like we do. Me personally, I can give a flyin fuck about L.A., we don't owe them shit and as far as I'm concerned we have more Game and more class up here.
ha ha ha nigga get outside more.. you aint no block nigga from what i read or you just a real real young nigga... and its too funny how you was talking about "i got dumb respect for La" a few weeks ago.. we never repped cali down here we rep Los angeles dont think its any different down here playboy..

i got alot of love for the bay i dont feel that thizzface hyphy dance shit but i respect the real niggaz.. and dont say shit you wouldnt say in real life.. cuz you wouldnt even say fuck la in the middle of the hollywood hills.. and i never hear niggaz in la talk about cali unity it always seem to be bay niggaz.. dont get mad at us cuzz we dont act like retards, wear spongebob clother and big ass shades..

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
DaSlimReaper said:
If u wanna ask me, only dumb cats will ever generalize and diss/hate on an ENTIRE city, region, state, or even neighborhood. If you haven't lived in L.A., then it's no way in hell you can tell me about what goes on there, and it's no way you really know how people feel. You aren't even speakin for everybody in The Bay, because it's people up there I know who will knock you for what you just said.

If you did grow up in L.A., I doubt you would be knockin it the way you do...and even if you didn't gangbang, you would realize that it is a different lifestyle with the same components of hood niggs everywhere, whether it's The Bay, Texas, NY or Chicago.

I donno what L.A. cats broke ya heart, stole ya girl, or got you or ya people jumped, but you need to let it all go. It's funny that some people feel like that, when they really have no idea of what the deal really is.