do any of yall got burnlounge yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
This suppose to be the next big thing, kinda like the combination of myspace and youtube, I read about it in forbes magazine and fortune or however the fuck you spell it....well its in its developmental stages but will have movies, tv shows and other shit on it as well to download, say if you missed american idol lol, you could log on and download it for like 99 cents.....the vareity of music aint the best right now, it has alot of stuff but not much underground....its had Brotha Lynch Season of the Sicc on it so it does have some tight shit....

www.burnlounge.com/grim64131

if you want to know background on the site check out

www.burnreview.com

and no this aint no advertisement shit, I am just trying to get feedback to see if anyone else has heard of this shit on a technological front

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
really? how do you like it overall, I thought it was pretty cool, I downloaded about 10 songs last nite, pretty cheap...I know I can find them by other means but 99 cents a song and its straight forward, I was like fuck it, imma try it....plus its all legit and copyrighted and you can burn it. Hopefully they will get alot more music on there cuz I wouldnt mind peeping some other stuff out

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah i jus got an email for that shit on my comcast account....i never even use that account so i dont know how they got my email....it looks like it might be tight though......

Nov 6, 2004
its cool. they have a decent selection right now. i havent checked recently but the last time i checked they had mac dre, messy marv, san quinn etc. this is going to be a huge money maker. aside from music and movies, they are also going to have books, video games and cell phone plans. the 2.0 version of this is scheduled to be released next week. some of the top people in this business are making 10k+ per week!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that 2.0 sounds perfect, my brother was the one that told me about the site, if I had the money I would do it bigtime as a retailor but I really dont, it sounds like a sure fire thing....I was looking at www.burnreview.com and it really sold me, I usually dont go for shit like that being pretty savy when it comes to internet stuff and been having an internet business before but it looks legit and very profitable...when that 2.0 comes out I might bite the bullet and go ahead and sign up.

If anyone wants anymore information I can hook you up with my brother and he can tell you some, its basically multi-level marketing just like myspace and youtube is but you actually benefit from the success of the website and the consumer...the people behind this are genuises

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The label I work for is trying to become a part of it. I'm not sure about it tho, I don't remember but I think there was someone talking about it at the summer music conference they had in SF last year

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah like that email i got i guess....they offerin me a free burnpage.....are they tryin to charge or what cuz im a jump on it now if they are and i can get one free.....

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah they are different levels you can get on, I mean if you have one of the VIP mogul packages that costs like 450 bones you can make tons of money if you get a few people under or over you...its pretty tight how it works....it sounds like a scam but its really not, its going to be big time, all kinds of people are incorporated into it

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah im tryin to get in this shit early cuz i didnt fucc wit myspace for years after that shit 1st started i didnt think it would be that popular....and now look at how many people are on that bitch....and this ones generating money so if it takes on same kinda numbers imagine the outcome!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I am going to sign up for the Mogul package today I am pretty sure, its like $430 but you can make money quick as fuck on it....imma see how it goes, i got a few peeps that want to get on already so I have made my money back before I started, I figured since I have made my money back its worth trying cuz the worst I can do is break even if it dont pan out

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Run and flock to the next wave of bullshit like the sheep we are, BAAAAAAA.....BAAAAAAAAAA.....BAAAAAAAAAAA