DMX -- Xcused From Jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/12/dmx-released-from-jail-reckless-driving-free-man-rapper-earl-simmons/

DMX -- Xcused From Jail
8/12/2010 5:44 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMX has just been released from an L.A. jail ... after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence stemming from a reckless driving conviction in 2002.

Before X began his sentence, the rapper said he was dedicated to taking "steps toward regaining everything I've lost."

FYI -- Lindsay Lohan also had a 90-day sentence ... but she got out in 14 days.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Good for him. Although knowing his ass, he'll be back shortly. I hope he stays clean and leaves them rocks alone.

Jul 27, 2009
I GOTTA POCKET FULL OF STONES....AND THEY WONT LEAVE MY ASS ALONE
they really wont leave him alone

Just hours after DMX was released from jail yesterday ... the rapper was pulled over by police while driving down Sunset Blvd in a rented Mercedes-Benz ... TMZ has confirmed.

X's manager tells TMZ the rapper left a recording studio around 11:20 PM when he was stopped for a minor traffic violation. We're told once officers asked for X's information, they learned that he didn't have a valid driver's license.

DMX wasn't taken into custody -- for a change -- but he was issued a citation and will be due to appear in court sometime in the near future. We're told the cops allowed a passenger in the car to drive the rapper home.

DMX was released from jail yesterday after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence stemming from a reckless driving conviction in 2002.