DMX Real or not?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2006
I totaly aint into his music but i've always been wonderin, the nigga real or fake. He always talkin bout; "I'm real. And people like real. I haven't crossed them yet, I haven't been on no fake sh*t yet, no bullsh*t yet. And they feel my sh*t. People like a real person."

The man does have something to say, just not my style.

What yall think in here?

Aug 25, 2006
i live in sac, but i'm a cat from new york. i saw DMX perform in linden NJ once, and in the middle of a set, he stopped spittin and said "I don't deserve this shit mayn" and left the stage. that was when he was having a rough time with coke, & in n out of the pen, more frequently.

but truly, i think he is one of the hardest cats out there

Feb 5, 2005

FRUM WHUT I'VE SEEN AN KNO, HE A REAL DOOD...

BEEN AT 2 OF HIZ SHOWz...

CHOP'D IT UP WIT DA NIGGA 1 TIME , HE INTENSE BUT HE GOT A VIBE ABOUT HIM AN HE KIK GAME AT U...

AT 1 PARTICULAR SHO HE WAZ REALLY FEEL'N DA SONG HE WAZ PERFORM'N ( DA SONG BOUT HIZ GRANDMOMz )...

SO HE SHED SUM TEARz ON STAGE AN HAD A SMOKE...

THEN HE KEPT IT CRACC'N...

AN ASK MOST NIGGAz WHO BEEN 2 A DMX VIDEO SHOOT...

U SEE ENUFF FELONz 2 FILL UP A CELL BLOCC ( AN ALL OF'EM SHOW'N DMX RESPECT INSTEAD OF ACT'N A FOOL AN TRY'N 2 SHINE )...

OTHA THAN DAT, I FEEL DMX ON HIZ FEELINGz ABOUT 2DAYz MUSIC INDUSTRY...

AN WHEN HE GOT ON RAP CITY AN ANNOUNCED HIZ RETIREMENT AFTER DAT "GRAND CHAMP" ALBUM, I FELT WHUT HE WAZ SAY'N...

AN HE KEPT IT REAL BOUT ALOT OF SHIT MOST PPL WOULDNT SAY BOUT DA INDUSTRY WHILE THEY GOT A ALBUM IN STOREz...

- GEEzUz

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^ I feel everything you jus said...DMX is one of the realest dude out...always keeps its real aint all bout gettin radio play...dude got alot of deep songs and you can tell he aint jus sayin shit, he really feels it...dude gives it all at his shows, be passin out afterwards...He does stupid shit sometime coz he be crack'd out but hes real nonetheless...

Feb 25, 2006
i never really got into his music, but i gained a lot of respect for him after watchin his series finale on b.e.t...he's a hard worker and a humble individual...

he's also bipolar, which is why we see the ups the downs in his persona...

Jun 2, 2005
LaidBackLunatic said:
I totaly aint into his music but i've always been wonderin, the nigga real or fake. He always talkin bout; "I'm real. And people like real. I haven't crossed them yet, I haven't been on no fake sh*t yet, no bullsh*t yet. And they feel my sh*t. People like a real person."

The man does have something to say, just not my style.

What yall think in here?
Thread is like buying a luxury car, if you have to ask the price, than you can't afford it...

Aug 16, 2006
Living Legend said:
Thread is like buying a luxury car, if you have to ask the price, than you can't afford it...
Yeh, ya right...

Just been wondering ever since he came up if the guy's talk is real, i know he been doin time, car jackings shit like that but that dont make a nigga real. I feel yall this is what i wanted to hear. I've always thought if DMX isnt phoney, he aint no entertainer but a soldier puttin in worth.