dmx plans for comming with a new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
About one and a half year ago DMX retired from the rap game to become a preacher. Well, DMX now came back from that decision and is ready to drop a new album entitled Here We Go Again on June 28th.

After a conversation with Mase, who went the same route six years ago, DMX changed his mind. "I talked to Mase. I said, 'Dog! I'm fed up with this rap shit. I know the Lord. I know my true calling is to preach the Word, where do I go from here?' He was like, 'As long as the Lord gives you the talent to do what you do, do it. He'll call you when he's ready. He'll call you when he's ready,'" X told MTV.

The title of the new record is self-explanatory. DMX wrote Here We Go Again while traveling to Africa, Europe, New York, Miami and Arizona. "I have some property in Arizona. I love the vibe, the desert, but it's still a night life, still a hood [out there]. It keeps me grounded."

The first video is a combination clip of "Walk These Dogs", the Swizz Beatz produced "Pump Ya Fist" and the Scott Storch produced "Give Em What They Want".

knew this was gonna happen