DMX, Drag-On & Yukmouth- Ryde Or Die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
This track went hella hard when it first came out...

..I'm listenin to it now, and the shit still slap so goddamn hard. Yuk came on that track murderin shit. Wasn't he affiliated with Ruff Ryders somehow? What went down with that? I remember seeing his name on the Ruff Ryders website years ago, and don't remember what the deal was.

Nov 15, 2005
That track GOes hard. It was also featured on a Mad Idiot mixtape (I don't remember which one though). Thanks 4 postin'.

Jan 6, 2006
cotdamn this shit goes hard. classic joint. he needs to make some more joints with ruff ryders. what ever happen to the supposed collabo with jadakiss that was suppose to be on godzilla???

Aug 26, 2005
Does anyone know what Yuk's relationship was like with the Ruff Ryders? I just remember his name being on their website about something on a business tip, but forgot what it was.

Jun 5, 2006
mrkmaidog said:
cotdamn this shit goes hard. classic joint. he needs to make some more joints with ruff ryders. what ever happen to the supposed collabo with jadakiss that was suppose to be on godzilla???
I think it was because he couldn't afford it.