Dlux Designs Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Im still doin my thing with these graphics, here is some new work by me you may have or have not seen. Check my site for more info. Wassup to all the designers on this board keep this shit alive.

this is just a lil taste. there is too many new full cd layouts, flyers, logos designs etc. to post, check out my site or http://www.southwest-connection.com for a couple more compilation cd covers i did.

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Yea its hard to pick my favorites cause i feel they are all pretty much on the same level and none just jump out to me.. also there are some details like the backgrounds that yall wouldnt notice but took alot of work to create.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
chrome said:
Yea its hard to pick my favorites cause i feel they are all pretty much on the same level and none just jump out to me.. also there are some details like the backgrounds that yall wouldnt notice but took alot of work to create.
I know how u feel. When makin backgrounds from scratch it always take a lot of work.

May 5, 2002
A Lot of this shit would be a lot nicer if some of the shit was switched up. Like on the Lil B cover for example, the layout and pics are nice, its just some effects that fuck it up. The white boarder is too bright and fades way too far into the cover, which also fucks up the text because its all light and without an edge which makes the text un noticable. Also I personally don't think those stock "bling" brushes should be used ever. Thats just my opinion tho...

May 5, 2002
I took about a year off. Got caught up in other shit for a while and didn't have a computer but I got one now and got a project already lined up. Just got to get back all my brushes and fonts and all that shit that I lost on that other computer but I'm definately gonna get back into it....