DLC FOR SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2009 OUT TODAY (PS3/360)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
INCLUDES:
CHARLIE HAAUS
EVAN BOORNE
SUPER CRAZY
TED DIBIASE
AND AYY. ATIRE FOR:
MASED KANE
EDGE
CHRIS JERICO
REY MESTERIO
KELLY KELLY
MARIA

i got it and its worth the 5 dollars.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
AGOURA HILLS, Calif. - January 14, 2009 - THQ Inc. and JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced the availability of a Create-a-Superstar patch for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. The patch, available via PlayStation®Network, will let players give their created Superstars increased attributes following a one-time completion of the game’s Career Mode, as well as allow players to accept or decline Superstar abilities once they are unlocked. In addition, players may enter the code “MAXCAS” to provide created Superstars with increased attributes in lieu of repeating Career Mode play.

A Create-a-Superstar patch for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft is expected to release in early 2009.

“The Create-a-Superstar feature has always been a very popular component of the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw franchise,” said Cory Ledesma, senior creative manager, THQ. “The new patch will give players more flexibility and greatly enhance their ability to fully customize multiple Created Superstars at the same time.”

Dec 4, 2004
this the first time they do downloadable content for a WWE game huh....thats tight i think imma have to buy this one...been a while since i played a new wrestling game.