**DJs/Promoters/Agents in Oregon, please read**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Me and my partner E Money, is plan to release a compilation out there in Oregon to promote and plan to do a show out there within a next month or 2. If some of you guys promote, dj, or puttin together events, got good hookups with venues and got valuable plugs. please get at me. We are trying to put this together and need all the help. Althouth my partner knows few people out there but we tryin to bring the bayarea Music and represent in your area. This will include a lot of San Francisco, underground artists who are on the grind out here performing in clubs and different spots. Holla at me on this thread. let me know what you guys got crackin in your area??? lets build and get this thang cracking and how can i get in touch with you??? Leave all your contact info, phone numbers, 2ways etc on my email. We can even put your artists on and do a joint show but you gota have some credibility and bring something to the table, whatever you got in mind, hit up this thread or email me at [email protected]

-Checkmate
http://www.checkmatemuzik.net