DJ WHOOKIDD & DJ E ROCK PRESENTS: BAY AREA BIDNESS VOL 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
It'll be coo if its all new original exclusive type tracks, but if its a bunch of recycled tracks it'll be garbage, but I respect the oportunity for more exposur.

Aug 23, 2005
J.G@tz said:
It'll be coo if its all new original exclusive type tracks, but if its a bunch of recycled tracks it'll be garbage, but I respect the oportunity for more exposur.
What's crazy is that everything that is RECYCLED to us, is BRAND NEW TO THE NATION... Sad but a very true fact in bay area rap today. But don't worry everything is NEW and there are about 9 - 10 exclusive un released songs that NO ONE HAS BUT ME...It's pretty crazy!

E Rock

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Running out of creativity? That title was used about a month ago by Metal Mouth on one of their mixtapes:

Here it is and dont tell me no bullshit about one is 'Bidness' and the other is 'Bizzness' its the same mother fucking thing.. Step your game up

Feb 26, 2005
305 said:
Running out of creativity? That title was used about a month ago by Metal Mouth on one of their mixtapes:

Here it is and dont tell me no bullshit about one is 'Bidness' and the other is 'Bizzness' its the same mother fucking thing.. Step your game up

LOL! what the fuck are u talking about bro? do u have any idea who e_rock is??? his mixtape will go alot further and get actual industry noteriety! they are just mixtapes fam, not albums...and in any case what would it matter, its about this movement. step ur intelligence up