DJ THIZZLAMIK - BAY IS BACK MIXX DOWNLOAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Dipped&Equipped said:
HAHAHA... fosho... yall who feelin them sleves wit it!!!.. GET dumb WIT it!!!.. did not know dj mark 7 was going to get all emotional wit just trying to "do it MOVE IT" wit some MP3 type shit... trying to get to yo level ya did DID did i mean!?! just trying to be at that buck rodgers ahead of game... way too cleannnnn!?!?! its pimp 2 the end is ya did i talking about where we come from where we indo smokin money is " MY thang" i keep my mind on the GREEN " with them mini mac skills!!!!" shake them killa whales!!!....

PS.. "BEST INVESTMENT IZZZ YO SELF!!!!????? DA DID DA DA DA MEAN!!! CUZZ "ITZZZ REALLL LIKE A THIZZZZZ PILLLL!!!!!!!
tell me you don't really talk like this...

Nov 2, 2005
aye WHHA it do BART my names marc aka dj thizzlamik...yeah i got 1200s man and i be spinnin fo 7 years now..for you people sayin i aint a DJ mayn i guess you hella know me already by posting ONE mix..but i aint trippin bout the criticism...i make these mixes and give em to people out the bay so they reconize what our REGION is and what we do mayn you feel me..i make these mixes for my homies and for anyone who is really into that bay area rap scene/hyphy movement whatever you wanna call it..cause treally doe BAY SHIT IS SLAP you feel me...06 is ours for the takeover adadameen..."in the bay 'bay' is mainstream"

-marc aka dj thizzlamik