DJ ROMAO PRESENTS-CAZMATIC 5000 MIXTAPE VERSION 1.0 --- featuring S&S & Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
disboiluvgrls said:
i dont really like hydro ...:eyecross:
Applause Applause she makes her ass applaud and plus she has a salary I could fuck this bitch hourly this chick so sick put hydro on my dick Applause Applause I got off in them draws...

Seriously.... Talking about making a bitch’s ass clap so hard it applauds. Hell yeah, that's original man, that type of shit has a tightness level that cannot be measured.

That type of shit is innovative and I will always have an appreciation for artists who make songs that refuse to conform to the hip hop social norm.

Originality is what makes me drop the loot and help the cause.

My opinion is tainted because I listen too closely to the lyrics and can't be tricked by tight beats and videos. Songs like Right Therre are not unique and will never withstand the test of time. Ride that wave of the current fad and you will find yourself hanging out in that buffalo stance with nehneh cherry.

"I'm a rider dog/ You riding behind a dog/ You a follower/ when you die they should put you behind the morgue" – papoose

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Kain said:
Law already posted the cover for the Mixtape that Tech's hosting or whatever... and it was in this thread too :dead:

For you buddy you have to be kidding. There was a pic not a website I looked back and looked back and no web page period. I posted that so other people could see it and hear the song that was on the page. So yes he put a pic up but was there a link? No so shut up!!!

Feb 11, 2006
CyrusTheVirus said:
Applause Applause she makes her ass applaud and plus she has a salary I could fuck this bitch hourly this chick so sick put hydro on my dick Applause Applause I got off in them draws...

Seriously.... Talking about making a bitch’s ass clap so hard it applauds. Hell yeah, that's original man, that type of shit has a tightness level that cannot be measured.

That type of shit is innovative and I will always have an appreciation for artists who make songs that refuse to conform to the hip hop social norm.

Originality is what makes me drop the loot and help the cause.

My opinion is tainted because I listen too closely to the lyrics and can't be tricked by tight beats and videos. Songs like Right Therre are not unique and will never withstand the test of time. Ride that wave of the current fad and you will find yourself hanging out in that buffalo stance with nehneh cherry.

"I'm a rider dog/ You riding behind a dog/ You a follower/ when you die they should put you behind the morgue" – papoose

wtf are you talkin bout?....and thats not really original.....people been sayin that ass applaud shit

Oct 20, 2003
does anyone have a tracklisting? cause i found this for download on one of those cool filesharing websites that no one speaks of on here and theres damn near 50 tracks, 51 actually, is that right?