DJ Quik????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
Where is DJ Quik??? i havent heard nothin from him in a while. does anyone got any info what the best producer/rapper is doing....is he workin on somthin new or what???some one get back

Oct 12, 2004
MAN QUICK IS STARTIN TO BE A SOFTY....LIKE THAT LAST CUT HE DID....FUCK WHAT U SAYIN NIGGA U A GANGSTA..NO IM NOT...U A GANGSTA...NO IM NOT....HE WAS RANKIN ON THAT ONE...I LOST LOVE FOR HIM A T THAT POINT

May 1, 2003
CALICOE509 said:
MAN QUICK IS STARTIN TO BE A SOFTY....LIKE THAT LAST CUT HE DID....FUCK WHAT U SAYIN NIGGA U A GANGSTA..NO IM NOT...U A GANGSTA...NO IM NOT....HE WAS RANKIN ON THAT ONE...I LOST LOVE FOR HIM A T THAT POINT

You got a right to your opinion.........so do I....(scroll down)

YOU'RE RETARDED!

That shit was dope!

May 1, 2003
northblocc415 said:
i aint gonna hate on quick he an og in this rap shit,but did he not diss 50 cent,saying 50 aint gangsta the fool who shot him is?
cause if thas true why quick on mtv wit game n 50 cent?
like im saying i dont knock quick's talent
You act like you want to see niggas feudin...there's money to be made....maybe that's why.

Nov 27, 2002
see thats how you can tell this gangster shit is way to commercial,because yeah people wanna act gangster an talk gangster ,but when it comes down to it money takes over an i aint knockin quick for gettin his bread but if you a real street person money or no money you dont fuck with snitches or people who hang wit snitches.