DJ PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wuddup folks. Just sayin Happy New Yeeeeeeeear to ya. Happy Holiyays. Terry Amone said he bumped into you at Joe's Buffet the other day when you was in the Yay......Damn, Joe's Buffet and the Roast Beef dip! Aaaawwwwshit!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
RJ: That would be nice to spend New Years Eve with you and 40 but 40 knows I spend NewYears Eve with my family, every year. We order Lobsters overnighted fresh from Maine from mainelobsterdirect.com and Steaks from omahasteaks.com and two bottles of Quintessa from Franciscan Estates. Happy New Yeeeeeeear to you fam. We got to link up soon. I still always think about Almost High, R.I.P. I really miss that dude.
YoungMoe: It's all thug fam. When you comin out to the country so we can go shootin and hit up the studio? I just picked up more arsenal and ammo.......
The Mayor: Did Zman tell you that me and JWells is producing his whole record split 50/50?? We keep it movin forward my Peanut Butta & Rellyeeeee!

All the best to my West Coast Weoples. Havagooday and a safe New Yeeeeeeeeear! The year will be 200707!!! Reppin 707!!!! RHYTHMX/Raytona500/Pharmaceuticals/$ickWid'It Records VET