DJ PIMP IS WRITING FOR XPLOSIVE, HOLLA AT ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
LET ME KNOW WHAT YA'LL WANT TO SEE ME WRITE ABOUT NOW THAT I'M WRITING FOR XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE. SO FAR I HAVE INTERVIEWED JA RULE, KEYSHIA COLE, DJ QUIK, RAY LAVENDER, KILLAH PRIEST AND MANY OTHERS. I AM LIVING IN NYC AND HAVE ACCESS TO LOTS OF RAPPERS ON THE EAST COAST. I ALSO HAVE MY BAY AREA ROOTS AS WELL. LET ME KNOW OF ANY COOL IDEAS U MAY HAVE AND IF I'M FEELING IT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE IS WORKING ON ALL KINDS OF NEW AND EXCITING IDEAS TO MAKE IT A MAGAZINE THAT CAN COMPETE WITH XXL AND THE SOURCE. I THINK THE NEXT ISSUE WILL BE THE BEST YET AND IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER FORM THERE.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MR CEZA FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH THIS LONG TIME DREAM OF MINE.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I WANT YOU TO WRITE ABOUT HOW HAJI SPRINGER PLANS TO BLOW WITHIN THE NEXT 5 DAYS. GIVE GOOD DETAILS.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
thanks for the feedback yall, xplosive has lots of great ideas to take the magazine to the next level and i hope to be a part of it with ceza and mars for many years to come...

as far as haji springer goes, i stand by my statement. this was his biggest year to date, with tons of shows, lots of radio, 2 dope videos, an outstanding record and he made lots of loot. i'm very proud of him and all he's done in the last year. i'm also proud to call him a friend of mine and i wish him much success in the future. i would love to do a piece on him, and would love to do one on you for hating on him and me for a whole year. i hope u had fun.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
NEXT TO BLOW

I WILL THROW U THE CONNECT WITH MY DUDE IN MASSATUCHETS HE IS REDICULOUS GOT MAD MATERIAL HE REALLY THE NEXT TO BLOW

HIS NAME IS YOUNG CHILLZ