DJ Mark7 - Midwest ?? (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
DJ MARK7: I heard a rumor you were in Southgate Michigan ?

What the hell for ? Are you on a tour ? Jesus man... You shoulda looked me up!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Mars: I heard you guys didn't make it to Detroit, but were in Southfield ? The auto industry has this entire state in a pretty bad situation; A lot of people don't understand, but literally everyone I know in some way works for the auto industry...

Come back in a few years and it'll be back to normal! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun though - if you ever make it back keep in mind there are a few of us on here that would come to the show if we had a little advance. Stay up!

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Mars: I heard you guys didn't make it to Detroit, but were in Southfield ? The auto industry has this entire state in a pretty bad situation; A lot of people don't understand, but literally everyone I know in some way works for the auto industry...

Come back in a few years and it'll be back to normal! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun though - if you ever make it back keep in mind there are a few of us on here that would come to the show if we had a little advance. Stay up!
I've been to Detroit like 10 times in the last few years for shows. I love the way it looks out there. I was telling Mark, yeah man Detroit looks like this: House, House, Burnt down house, no house, borded up house, house.... I'll be out there at least 3 more times this year and brining Mark to as many shows / tours as possible.

Apr 25, 2002
I've been to Detroit like 10 times in the last few years for shows. I love the way it looks out there. I was telling Mark, yeah man Detroit looks like this: House, House, Burnt down house, no house, borded up house, house.... I'll be out there at least 3 more times this year and brining Mark to as many shows / tours as possible.

Shit, I had no idea you were out here so much. I actually live in Ann Arbor (2 blocks from "The Big House") but I'm in Detroit a lot. I'll keep my ears & eyes open for the next time you're out here.

As for the condition of Detroit - it's completely and totally about where you're at. I'll be downtown next weekend for a bachelor party/The Final 4 and the next weekend for Tiger's Opening day and love downtown, but you have to warn people if they're just "visiting" haha - especially about the empty buildings and even more about where NOT to go:ermm:

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Southwest Detroit is my shit! Love all the hoods around the country but Detroit is one of the grimiest.

Yeah man I go out there quite a bit. I did some stuff with Psychopathic Records who puts out the Insane Clown Posse. Their offices are in Farmington Hills. I've played at the Fox Theater / Filmore in front of a sold out crowd and did a show at St. Andrews Hall the same weekend. That shit was super sick. You know I'll be out in the mitten soon because the next tour we're doing is with Project Born, Bootleg of the Dayton Family and Esham. Thats DET and Flint shit right there.

Jan 8, 2007
You guys planning on any events in or near Grand Rapids? Just moved to G.R. from tha Rich..DaYUM Im missing tha bay....shit is super slow out here....Cant wait to get back to tha bay....