DJ J2K - Back To The 80s 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
my latest 80s mix:

http://www.mixcloud.com/dj_j2k/back-to-the-80s-5/

Enjoy!

tracklist:

They're Playing Our Song
By Trinere

Lookout Weekend
By Debbie Deb

Conga
By Gloria Estefan & The Miami Sound Machine

Electricity
By Midnight Star

Catch Me I'M Falling
By Pretty Poison

One Lover At A Time
By Atlantic Starr

Don't Make Me Wait
By Bomb The Bass

Rock It
By Herbie Hancock

Breakers Revenge
By Arthur Baker

Megablast
By Bomb The Bass

Boogie Shoes
By Kc & The Sunshine Band

Must Be The Music
By Secret Weapon

Jun 21, 2005
I always think about roller skating in the 80's @ Cal-Sk8 in Milpitas.
lol cal skate is that shit still there? that was the spot during the younger dayz. just hella fights and bitches. i was the guy that would never put on skates. the employes would try to tell people to wear skates and shit. i just told them to kick rocks. good times

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol cal skate is that shit still there? that was the spot during the younger dayz. just hella fights and bitches. i was the guy that would never put on skates. the employes would try to tell people to wear skates and shit. i just told them to kick rocks. good times
lmao ...that place was like my moms personal day care when we were kids. lol

they tore it down about a year ago, building some condos or some shit in its place. I took my boys & nephews the night before they closed.

Props: DVS ONE

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
some og shits you have listed there...checkin it out....

As I started that I was waiting to hear that beat change to some LL Cool J "Going Back To Cali" lol....

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
aloha skate rink on blossom hill too . Lol
shit, old timers like me remember Roller King on the corner of Story & White in the East Side where the El Pollo Loco sits now. LOL

....they tore that bitch down in I think 83 or 84.

I still fucks with Aloha every now n again, different name now, but my sister goes there 2 nights a week & we hit it up with her sometimes.

"all sk8, more bounce!"

Last edited:
Props: Simpaticone1

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Thanks DJ J2K I'm really enjoying the chunes and scratching so far. Actually had my ladies mama and older family gigging tough to Electro, Breakbeats and even some Funk Baille last night!

See my girl doesn't understand the #FUNK yet. She was embarrased, impressed and confused at the same time. Fucking classic lol.