DJ FRESH TONITE SHOW/ BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Would this be a good idea or is dj fresh not up to making beats that are dark and grimy enough for lynch's raps?

Apr 25, 2002
Lynch is one of the most diverse artists as far as his delivery. lyrical content aside, 24 Deep, SOTS, and Loaded all had different delivery with each album focusing on one delivery style. his rhyme schemes and his vocal rythms were all different with each album. and he got numerous dope ass vocal tones. and his voice is very inviting. and the mothafucka can win American Idol if he tried out or The Voice cus he hella old. and each album made new fans. including his pre 24 Deep shit which also had different delivery. history shows his relative success with each of those albums. he a very creative dude. if dude wasnt a horrorcore rapper he could be makin more money right now. and the mothafucka can get the fuck down with production fuckin with samples or straight electro.

the lyrical content seems to be the only thing holdin him from using his gift to bubble the fuck up. but he's doin what he loves so i respect that.

aint no other rap artists really fuckin with that to that degree. and the only other artist i know of who's as diverse in delivery (but a little more) is Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. im a big ass Karen O fan, but i aint really a Lynch fan. im really a fan of his older work (SOTS one of the greatest albums ever, imo), and a fan of what i know he has to offer to the masses.

but to answer your question. yes, Lynch can do what the fuck he wants.

Feb 10, 2006
of course he'll say it will be a dope project, but to me i would think it will be too much of a challenge for both...so i say yes fucc it.lol...a challenge to both? could possibly mean a classsic album....

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I think it would be dope... Maybe we would see a different side of Lynch like on Lynch By Inch.. I know alot of people are gettin tired of hearin about the killin/eatin people on most of the tracks, and I think Lynch would switch it up a lil if he did a Tonite Show album

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wouldnt wanna hear lynch on fresh beats, and i like both artists

id rather hear g macc with a tonite show

he goes well with those type of samples

i mean maybe if lynch still rapped like we were in 1993 but he dosent

but i dont have to like every tonite show so if the people want it i wouldnt be against it or anything

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@ducefaced
DucefaceD @BrothaLynchHung @DJFreshX3 can we get that tonite show crackin???!!!!!
1 Feb via web
Unfavorite Reply Delete
replies ↓
»
DJFreshX3 DJFreshDjFrshDjFresh
@ @ducefaced @BrothaLynchHung come on Lynch lets do it. i kno u have respect for the dj's n producers http://youtu.be/5H-GGGaCo10
2 Feb Unfavorite Retweet Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retweeted by DJFreshX3

I dont know if Lynch replied yet.