DJ Fingaz Presents Gunz and Roses III Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
well if you got there its not my fault but you could of had Guns N' Roses 3.

Ok ppl tthis is what i got in my email, check it out.

The user account has been locked for DMCA violations.

Some or all of the file(s) you uploaded to
FileFront has been deleted.

The file(s) contained illegal content or were
copyrighted and
distributed without the
permission of the owner(s). Owners may pursue
action against you for
the illegal distribution of their creation. Law
enforcement agencies
will be pursing distributors of illegal
content.

The file(s) were uploaded in violation of our
Acceptable Use Policy and
Terms of Service. Our policy states you as the
uploader are
responsible for your actions and will
defend FileFront and anyone associated with
FileFront against all claims made.

FileFront has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY and
FileFront
will vehemently
record and forward any and all
information to help law enforcement agencies
investigate and prosecute
those who willingly upload and/or download these files to/from our site.

Additionally, FileFront reserves to
right to ban you from use of the file storage
system or take any other action it deems necessary.

FileFront's free file storage was conceived and offered solely for gamers to store
LEGAL gaming files and information for their use and for distribution, if desired.

Aug 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
Dark Shadow said:
well if you got there its not my fault but you could of had Guns N' Roses 3.
hmm...r u a fuck tard....what the hell is the subject of this thread...GUNS AND ROSES III (which also translated for fuck sticks is GUNS AND ROSES 3)...anyways i GOT IT ALREADY....and the BG TRACK IS ONLY 1:41 or somethin like that....WHICH IS ONLY A SNIP OF THE ENTIRE SONG....GOD DAMNIT

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
ThatYoungKC said:
hmm...r u a fuck tard....what the hell is the subject of this thread...GUNS AND ROSES III (which also translated for fuck sticks is GUNS AND ROSES 3)...anyways i GOT IT ALREADY....and the BG TRACK IS ONLY 1:41 or somethin like that....WHICH IS ONLY A SNIP OF THE ENTIRE SONG....GOD DAMNIT
Im fuck lol bitch please. Y is it kids that think that way, i reply to there lil gay commit. And now you know y i thought it was so funny, your looking the wrong 1, it BG new album dumb kid.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dark Shadow said:
Im fuck lol bitch please. Y is it kids that think that way, i reply to there lil gay commit. And now you know y i thought it was so funny, your looking the wrong 1, it BG new album dumb kid.

What is it with all these new kids who don't know a lick of the english language?

Aug 9, 2005
Aug 10, 2005
www.midwestinvasion.com
this isnt even ghetto wannbe gibberish, this is just random letters thrown into couple incomplete sentences w/o any meaning to them whatsoever, people should be required to take an english test in order to become a member to this forum, especially you juggalos....YES YOU!....IM TALKIN TO YOU, take a damn shower too

Sep 4, 2003
DaMummy said:
this isnt even ghetto wannbe gibberish, this is just random letters thrown into couple incomplete sentences w/o any meaning to them whatsoever, people should be required to take an english test in order to become a member to this forum, especially you juggalos....YES YOU!....IM TALKIN TO YOU, take a damn shower too
HAHAHAHHAHA!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dark Shadow said:
What we dont know how to pronunicate, how dumb can a bitch be. Tell me is that you in that gay pic.
Yeah, pronunciation is the problem....since we're typing and not speaking. How dumb can a bitch be? I don't know....I guess pretty dumb with 2nd grade english like this........

Dark Shadow said:

What a magnificent display of the english language being used at it's finest.

As for the picture...it's Borat from Da Ali G show.....get off my coccyx

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I doubt that out of all the songs he could use he would randomly grab a bg bulletwound song... Someone leaked it to you him to use so it is an exclusive.... A lot of people may have heard it... But he is the dj who got exclusive rights....

Either that or he just jacked it and threw it on his mixtape so he could get some juggalos to buy his record....