DJ E Rock & DJ Whookid Present: Bay Bidness 3 coming soon.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
1. Turf Talk - You Really Got Me Going (Prod By Traxamillion)
2. Clinton Sparks & DJ Erock ft. E-40 - Dumb Hyphy (Prod. By Clinton Spark)
12. Mistah FAB - Welcome To The Bay (Prod. By Rob-E)
15. Willie Joe - Bay'ed Out
19. Dem Hoodstarz - Rain or Shine
22. Goldie Gold - Another Good Day 2007

We got these tracks in rotation if you ain't heard em...and that Wille Joe is fire!!!

Jan 26, 2004
lilhyfe said:
THIS SHIT GON BE HELLA WEAK IF I AINT ON IT....AND U CAN TELL WHOEVER I SAID IT TO!!

H-Y-F-E

REGIME MOB

Well dogman....you're not on it and it's not weak...I try and stay away from shit like this, but you set yourself up for it...LOL

Jan 7, 2006
of fuck.. cant wait for this shit. that mtv shit is huge and im hella happy thay whoo kid stiill supportin the bay after all this shit over that last few months being kinda slow developinhg. tis gives me hope for quinn, the feds, turfy, fab, the hoodstarz and everyone else still who got a shot to hit it up nationwide

Aug 23, 2005
FROM ALLHIPHOP.COM... SEE BELOW
AHH Accessories
Wireless News

E-mail Story

Print Story

DJ Whoo Kid Drops 3rd Bay Area Mixtape
By Alexis Jeffries
Date: 11/20/2006 1:45 pm

DJ Whoo Kid and Bay-area powerhouse DJ E-Rock have collaborated for the third installment of their 0Bay Bidness mixtape series.

After the success of Bay Bidness 1 and Bay Bidness 2, the notorious deejays are releasing Bay Bidness 3, featuring E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Mistah F.A.B., The Federation, San Quinn, and new Bay-area stars J. Valentine, Dem Hoodstarz and PSD.

"Without DJ E-Rock, I wouldn't have known anything about the Bay Area and its scene," Whoo Kid said. "After he put me up on what was going on out there, I had to start this series of tapes to put the Bay in a more commercial light." says DJ Whoo Kid."

Whoo Kid eventually asked E-Rock to head up the Shadyville DJ Coalition on the national level, which includes 30 DJ's in the top 30 markets.

"My goal with the Bay Bidness series was to put the Bay back in the face of Hip-Hop," E-Rock said. "What a better way to do it than by teaming up with one of the world's most influential DJ's, who just happens to also be a key figure in Hip-Hop's most successful movements- G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath."

The two mixtape giants will appear with Pharrell on MTV's Sucka Free television show to talk "Bay Bidness" and formally announce E-Rock's upcoming album on 3030/SMC Recordings.

"Now with the Bay movement in motion, we can show the rest of the country what Bay Area Hip-Hop really is with Bay Bidness 3," E-Rock said.

Aug 23, 2005

THAT'S RIGHT... DOING IT FOR A SECOND TIME!!!

TUNE IN NOV 30th, 7:00 P.M ON MTV!!!!!

DJ E ROCK ON SUCKER FREE ON MTV w/ DJ WHOOKID AS THEY PRESENT:

DROPS MONDAY!!!

As Featured on ALLHIPHOP.COM / WEST COAST RYDAZ.COM and many more!!!!