DJ Drama Talks Cam’ron Mixtape, Drops Soulja Boy Gangsta Grillz Today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
HAHAH SOULJA BOY

DJ Drama leaked a track he did with Cam’ron yesterday (June 10) on his Twitter Account, announcing the Dipset Don’s Gangsta Grillz mixtape. XXLMag.com hit up Mr. Thanksgiving to find out more about the collaboration.

According to Drama, who’s a big fan of the veteran Harlem MC, he always wanted to make a tape with Cam. “Me and Cam been knowing each other for a while,” he told XXL. “When I was in NY I was doing my album runs and he was in the Atlantic building at the time and he was working on his album and we ran into each other. It’s been a minute since we seen each other and I said let’s do a tape. It’s long overdue. We talked about it years ago and he was like of course.”

The disc, titled Boss Of All Bosses – the same name as Cam’s tour with fellow NY rapper Jadakiss - will feature Killa’s latest protégé Vado. When asked if Cam will be spitting on a lot of Southern beats, Drama said, “[There’s] a lot of originals, it’s gonna be a mini album.” As far as features, the Aphiliates DJ said, “Don’t want to give a way too many details but there’s definitely some features people need to look for.”

In related news, Drama’s highly anticipated mixtape with Soulja Boy will be dropping today. Drama plans on putting a link for it on his Twitter account. “Me and Soulja Boy are gonna put it on Twitter first, the tape is called Follow Me: The Twitter Edition. “

Look for Drama to leak more exclusives from his Cam tape shortly. – Jesse Gissen

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=49042

LMAO AT THIS COMMENT:

geico lizard says:

Is this that guy from Rob and Big? They really treat that guy like shit.

Jul 1, 2007
HAHAH SOULJA BOY

DJ Drama leaked a track he did with Cam’ron yesterday (June 10) on his Twitter Account, announcing the Dipset Don’s Gangsta Grillz mixtape. XXLMag.com hit up Mr. Thanksgiving to find out more about the collaboration.

According to Drama, who’s a big fan of the veteran Harlem MC, he always wanted to make a tape with Cam. “Me and Cam been knowing each other for a while,” he told XXL. “When I was in NY I was doing my album runs and he was in the Atlantic building at the time and he was working on his album and we ran into each other. It’s been a minute since we seen each other and I said let’s do a tape. It’s long overdue. We talked about it years ago and he was like of course.”

The disc, titled Boss Of All Bosses – the same name as Cam’s tour with fellow NY rapper Jadakiss - will feature Killa’s latest protégé Vado. When asked if Cam will be spitting on a lot of Southern beats, Drama said, “[There’s] a lot of originals, it’s gonna be a mini album.” As far as features, the Aphiliates DJ said, “Don’t want to give a way too many details but there’s definitely some features people need to look for.”

In related news, Drama’s highly anticipated mixtape with Soulja Boy will be dropping today. Drama plans on putting a link for it on his Twitter account. “Me and Soulja Boy are gonna put it on Twitter first, the tape is called Follow Me: The Twitter Edition. “

Look for Drama to leak more exclusives from his Cam tape shortly. – Jesse Gissen

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=49042

LMAO AT THIS COMMENT:

geico lizard says:

Is this that guy from Rob and Big? They really treat that guy like shit.
FAIL

on an other note yall think of Jr and Rells albums? JR came straight as fuck to me

Jan 27, 2008
I don't know why soulja boy gets a gangsta grill mixtape. Gangsta grillz was the shit when only the only elite got a tape. Now everyone gets a chance to drop one.