dj drama presenting westcoast artist mixtapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
1st I cant stand his voice and how he was dissing pac like pac did not appeal to the masses like people was riden on pacs dicc and all that anyway not he all on new up and coming westcoast artist mixtapes like he tring to break the west back into the game guess he wants some credit for a westcoast resurrection

I don't buy it and rather have dj skee present for homie out west

September 7 is ill too but don't know what happen to him but skee been putting it down for years

what yall think

May 7, 2002
my gad it was gay slay lol shit i lost touch with the eastcoast djs lol my bad drama still cant stand the whole gangsta grills drop everytime i here a mixtape he host

i mean wtf is a gangsta grill? grills was never gangsta thats is a south thing

Apr 25, 2002
WTF??? You don't know what you're talking about. FUNKMASTER FLEX is the playa hater you thinking about. KAY SLAY is loved east to west to Midwest and down south. Get yo facts straight. DJ DRAMA wasn't even around in 1995-96. You tripping big time. DRAMA is on the YOUNG NOBLE-OUTLAW RYDAZ vol. 1 mixtape. KAY SLAY was bumping THE OUTLAWZ before he even met them. Check out the OUTLAWZ-WORLDWIDE dvd. Get yo facts straight!!!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Personally I don't see nothing wrong with it. That's what a dj's job is...introducing artists to the public. The west has a a little buzz surrounding the newer artists that are out now. It makes perfect business sense to jump on that movement while its still on the upswing

Props: Mixerr