DJ Chill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com

Just thought I'd add this, there is only one comment on this vid here it is:

"im d.j. chills daughter and i have to say this is a cool vido besides the nasty ass strippers!!!!!! daddy im disapointed in you, your nothing like this at home!! and for all the woman (groupies) trying to get withMY DADDY back up ILL HURT YOU!!!"

Oct 17, 2006
i talked with him Saturday night.

he said he is with strange from now on. every time you see Tech on stage Chill will be behind the tables. he also informed me he is a real DJ and doesn't just press buttons and use gun cocking noises like other "dj's"

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004

he said he is with strange from now on. every time you see Tech on stage Chill will be behind the tables. he also informed me he is a real DJ and doesn't just press buttons and use gun cocking noises like other "dj's"
Except when in Canada... haha.

May 31, 2007

Yup thats exactly what he told me @ the Chicago Rock the Bells

Feb 9, 2006
Thats good news Chill is on point with his skillz...

LOL at the gun cocking noises with other DJ's. Never really noticed, but now that I think about it, they all do, do that shit.

Feb 1, 2006
Yessss! 503 p-town baby. Chill is the shiiiiit. He's been holding it down in portland for ever. I've probably seen him dj 100s of times. He just started rappin a few years ago tho, he's got some slappers tho', "balls on her chin" is his best jam, lol

Sep 30, 2002
I remember on the first trip to Austrailia, Kutt couldn't go, and I am pretty sure Grant couldnt go either, I think it was just Krizz. Maybe Grant did go, but I am pretty sure you are having a tough time getting a passport these days with any kind of serious criminal offense on your record.