Dividenz MP3.com site???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Where'd it go? I can't wait to hear this fuckin' CD. If "Pull with Me" is any indication, this shit will be classic......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^lmao....some faggot from LA who think's he owns a recold label called Emerald City recrods....i believe....but he's just a bitch.....the mp3 site will be back up shortly, hopefully.....if you wanted to download one of the songs off there, I've got "pull with me," "oh no," and "crooked smile." so if you got AIM, I can transfer the file to you....

my AIM is Sixxxness...

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
@Cranky---'Pull With Me' in my opinion is an average song. we didn't want to give away too much heat on the mp3 page so you can definetly look forward to hearing some tighter shit. Our good friend Edward aka Adolph has managed to shut down our mp3 site. It will be back up as soon as mp3 customer service gets back to me. I've sent them 3 emails already and have heard nothing from them. If any of you have the songs downloaded, please don't hesitate to let them circulate and give everybody and their mom a copy.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Notes said:
If any of you have the songs downloaded, please don't hesitate to let them circulate and give everybody and their mom a copy.

that's what i was sayin :) i got pull with me, oh no, and crooked smile.....anyone that wants them can IM me or email me....

[email protected]

AIM-Sixxxness
Yahoo-Sixxness
MSN-use my email address above

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
whiteboy......we're gonna have a little talk!

lmao....look who's talking...:)

@notes.....no problem homey....i'm glad i got the songs tho.....they're sick :)

May 2, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Just an average song? I suppose it just has an avaerage beat too? Wait till you get home whiteboy......we're gonna have a little talk!
Ok, ok lemme clarify!! In my opinion it's an average song compared to everything else on the album. But it's still shittin on everything else out there!!! just playin.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Edward "shitbag" Przydzial.....back on the scene. Where you been fucktard? Down on Sunset blowin' dicks and takin' it up the ass to make enough money to go to the KISS Reunion concert?

I'm comin' to LA at the end of this month. Is all your contact info the same? Because I'm goin' to track you down and when I find you I'm gonna jump up and down on your head until you're in a coma.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
FACTS ABOUT OUR FRIEND EDWARD

* He is around 40 years old, has most likely never been employed and is rumored to live with his grandmother

* Did time for interstate fraud for a scam involving pictures of KISS

* Claims to be a hardcore metalhead, yet uses the name of a well known disco musician as his stage name

* Claims to be in a metal band, yet the songs on his CD that supposedly took him 5 years to make feature a drum machine, indicating that there is no band

* Paints his face like Gene Simmons and even covered the KISS track "Love Gun" on his CD, yet claims his "band" "looks and sounds like no other"

* Once begged Howard Stern to play one of his songs on the air, was told by Howard that it sucked, has both spammed Stern message boards and claimed to have "connections with Howard Stern" because of this

* Was duped into giving what he thought was a legit interview to Metal-Sludge.com, was subsequently ridiculed

* Was recently invited to play a party hosted by Metal Sludge, wormed out of it by demanding a ridiculous amount of money ($1500) and insisting that they would not play without a full pyro setup, knowing full well there was no way in hell Metal Sludge would go for this, once again indicating that there is no band

* Likes to trumpet that he got Dan Sarhad (davinciclone) fired from his job at the Arizona Republic, but this is completely false

* Spams the shit out of the message boards of any site that even mentions him, sends fake legal threats to webmasters of these sites, tries to get people booted from their ISPs by spamming abuse departments, and when all this fails, sends people a "Snow White virus"

* Also known as: Edward Przydzial III, Bernard Edwards, Robert Steele (his "lawyer"), Wesley Kendrix, Anton Blackwell, Richard Zackermann

* Used to "run" a pretend record company called Emerald City Recordings, formerly at http://emeraldcityrecordings.com, gee Bernie, I wonder where it went?

Status
Not open for further replies.