Dividenz album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
not yet......we just gotta send it off to press now Mix&Mastering is completely done as well as the artwork....we just gettin money together to send it to get pressed up....I know some of yall been waitin on us forever but..... all i can say is we've been workin extra hard to give yall what we feel feel is the best album we could offer..im excited to c yall checkin for us lately tho....sometime between right now and 2 months is what we lookin at as far as re-lease dates go...i wanted to have it out by 4-20.....but it dont look like thats gonna happen.... more like 2 months tho....U WILL NOT B DISSAPOINTED......and all that weak shit u been hearin will be erased from ur memory

7m

Apr 25, 2002
Like I said in the other thread, this is going to be the Power & Privilige of 2008.

I hope it has a harder edge to it, from most of these NW artists I want adrenaline music first and foremost, if I'm looking for something else I'll just put on some Willie Hutch or Earth, Wind & Fire or something.

Adrenaline music, I hope it has some force behind it but don't doubt that it will.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
not yet......we just gotta send it off to press now Mix&Mastering is completely done as well as the artwork....we just gettin money together to send it to get pressed up....I know some of yall been waitin on us forever but..... all i can say is we've been workin extra hard to give yall what we feel feel is the best album we could offer..im excited to c yall checkin for us lately tho....sometime between right now and 2 months is what we lookin at as far as re-lease dates go...i wanted to have it out by 4-20.....but it dont look like thats gonna happen.... more like 2 months tho....U WILL NOT B DISSAPOINTED......and all that weak shit u been hearin will be erased from ur memory

in regard to the bold....that's a given man. you and notes always come with heat.

this is probably the only album that i'm looking forward to right now.

are there gonna be pre-orders or anything? i've been waiting for a GOOD album to come out and this will definitely be it.

Apr 10, 2006
@I am ...u know ill let u know when they in my hands pimp.... u always been solid wit me and i know u keep up with NW music so u know ima let u know when its available.....

@Samos....No 2broke on this one...he might pop up somewhere soon. tho......
we tryin to raise up the bar for the NW wit this album.....cant wait till yall get a dose.....

May 9, 2002
got to sample he album....there is no way anyone can be disappointed by this. This is exactly what Seattle needed becuase it has been quiet wround here. The only other albums outta Seattle to really stir up any buzz has been 151 and Mista Wrong's shit.