Dividenz Album Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Apr 25, 2002
you guys know a reggie davis? thats my boy.. dude talks bout dividenz all the damn time. lookin forward to this album
Is that the same Reggie Davis that caught a TD from Brock Huard on 4th & 17 against Arizona State in 1996?

PS If D-Skrilla says it's going to be cold, it's going to be cold. He's one of the people on here who seems to be dead on about quality music more often than not.

Apr 10, 2006
yup i know Reggie thats my nigg from back in the day......tell em good look for reppin our shit like that....no release date yet.....Things are on ASAP staus tho everything is GreenLit...we just waiting on one last artwork detail then we go to press.....im havin a hard time waitin too....

Jan 14, 2008
yup i know Reggie thats my nigg from back in the day......tell em good look for reppin our shit like that....no release date yet.....Things are on ASAP staus tho everything is GreenLit...we just waiting on one last artwork detail then we go to press.....im havin a hard time waitin too....
coo. no doubt man ill let him know what you said. good lookin out.

Dec 11, 2002
I've only got access to the net on my phone at the moment but I had to post up in this thread.... I BEEN waitin' for this abum to drop for a minute...! - glad to see it will be here soon...

@ Miles
..hope you got my vmail and all is well fam..

Apr 14, 2003
snippets are cool, but i'ma pass and get the full album when it drops...I'm buyin it regardless. I might change my mind...this album is gonna be a heater I already know.