Disturbed's new cd "indestructible"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
got it when it leaked its a pretty dope cd stoked to see them an slipknot July 11th In Wheatland
Im cattching them and Knot in CHICAGO... I cant wait dude hella stoked... But mainly for Slipknot Lol cuz im more stoked for them and Disturbed is from Chicago... But yea ima hafta chefck out this new album...

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Im cattching them and Knot in CHICAGO... I cant wait dude hella stoked... But mainly for Slipknot Lol cuz im more stoked for them and Disturbed is from Chicago... But yea ima hafta chefck out this new album...
hell yeah im stoked jus for the whole show theres like 15 bands or some shit

May 9, 2002
someone post a link to indestructable please.

i don't think i've ever really heard disturbed
You have never heard "The Sickness"? It is their most notable and popular song.

I do not think you will like them. They are hard rock/nu-metal-ish with the likes of Godsmack and Sevendust.

Here is their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/disturbed

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
*Breaks his self-imposed rule about not talking shit about bands he doesn't like*

Now I really hate them for doing a cover of Midlife Crisis by Faith No More as a B-side on the new album. No one should ever try to cover something by Mike Patton, especially not these guys.

At first I just thought they sucked, that has now changed to me wanting to beat every single member to death with metal pipe.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
*Breaks his self-imposed rule about not talking shit about bands he doesn't like*

Now I really hate them for doing a cover of Midlife Crisis by Faith No More as a B-side on the new album. No one should ever try to cover something by Mike Patton, especially not these guys.

At first I just thought they sucked, that has now changed to me wanting to beat every single member to death with metal pipe.
i dont see the point in wasting time talking about bands you dont like...doesnt make sense to me :ermm:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I know it doesn't. The whole cover thing pissed me off though and that does pertain to a band I do like.

This will now be my last post in this thread.

Continue as you were folks.

PS - Jake's a fag

Sep 1, 2003
i got the le...

but i been playin the album it since may lol

i give it a 8/10 easy, coming from a fan standpoint.

not as good as sickness of course, then again i don't think they'll ever be able to match that one.

but it's good enough like all they albums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXV1QqPFg5w

the video for "inside the fire" is pretty sav...with the blood an all.

Jun 10, 2005
i got the le...

but i been playin the album it since may lol

i give it a 8/10 easy, coming from a fan standpoint.

not as good as sickness of course, then again i don't think they'll ever be able to match that one.

but it's good enough like all they albums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXV1QqPFg5w

the video for "inside the fire" is pretty sav...with the blood an all.

I always hear fans say sickness was the best, IMO sickness was the worst album. It wasn't until Believe that they learned to actually write lyrics. I mean what the hell does " I'm dropping plates on your ass bitch" mean anyways?

Don't get me wrong i like the sickness I just the the structure and lryics of their later music is better.