Disturbed or Weezer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
Which of these bands new albums do you like the best? I know they are very different style wise, but seeing as how they are the 2 newest big name groups with albums out now, just wanted to know everyone elses opinion.

Sep 17, 2006
I figured most of the people liked more underground stuff, but i'm sure a few people have heard Indestructable or the Red Album but oh well haha. ( Both very good albums btw, Distrubed's 2nd best overall and Weezer just experimenting with all kinds of shit )

Sep 17, 2006
Well as far as current metal bands go Disturbed is one of the best, and they are much more than just a metal band...if it's not your cup of tea, you wont like it, but it's there 2nd best album and I think they are only getting better.

Sep 17, 2006
Cool, thanks for the responses guys....after fully listening I think weezer has the better, more rounded album, but Disturbed is great too, like I said so much more than just some brainless, screaming metal band. It kinda depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but still both great records, and all I wanna do is spread the word...keep the opinions coming.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Not knocking anyones opinion or taste but usually one of the first bands that comes to mind when discussing "brainless, screaming metal band(s)" is usually Disturbed for me. Them and Slipknot...Korn too. Not in any order.

Sep 17, 2006
Bro, I dunno how to post songs, but songs like "Sickness" and "Stupify" are Disturbed's most well known songs and they kinda got typecast as some screaming nu-metal band...Like I said I cant post em, but they arent hard to find on the net.

Sep 17, 2006
Not knocking anyones opinion or taste but usually one of the first bands that comes to mind when discussing "brainless, screaming metal band(s)" is usually Disturbed for me. Them and Slipknot...Korn too. Not in any order.
I definitley put Korn and SLIPKNOT in a totally different category than Disturbed, and they are both great bands as well.