District 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
This looks pretty tight.

When it started, I thought it was about immagration. Then thought it was a Middle East war. The short film was pretty good being that short, hope it got sthe same feel for the full length. Seems a lil little like Alien Nation.

They look like them squid heads from Star Wars.

Aug 16, 2003
When i fist say this trailer i thought it was a documentry movie or something...this looks like it will be a good movie....well better then Terminator was lol...

Aug 16, 2003
It looks real tight..kind of reminds me of Alien Nation..they was getting called Slags and all that shit..but it was a good back in the day show/movie

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
It looks real tight..kind of reminds me of Alien Nation..they was getting called Slags and all that shit..but it was a good back in the day show/movie

yea mayne i remember seein that show on sci fi back in the day. but yea it looks like the movie is based on that premise. when i first saw the trailer for the flick, i thought it was bout aliens just invading and takin over shit, but it looks like its just about them and us livin together