Dinner And A Movie Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2008
1- Brotha Lynch Hung - Colostomy Bag ft. G Macc and C-Lim (Produced by Justinn “Axis” Patton)
2- Brotha Lynch Hung - D.O.A. (Produced by Michael “Seven” Summers
3- Brotha Lynch Hung - Sit In That Corner Bitch
4- Brotha Lynch Hung - Murder Over
5- Brotha Lynch Hung - Hard (Produced by Justinn “Axis” Patton)
6- Brotha Lynch Hung - I Tried to Commit Suicide
7- Brotha Lynch Hung - Split Personality
8- Brotha Lynch Hung - Meat
9- Brotha Lynch Hung - SiccEm!
10- Brotha Lynch Hung - Don't Worry Momma, Its Just Bleeding ft. Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko
11- Brotha Lynch Hung - I Plotted My Next Murder
12- Brotha Lynch Hung - NuttBag( Produced by Michael “Seven” Summers)
13- Brotha Lynch Hung - I Heard That Song B 4
14- Brotha Lynch Hung - I Hate When Nigga Get On The Phone When They Around Me
15- Brotha Lynch Hung - Another Killin ft. Snoop, Daz and Kurupt (Produced By BLH)

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Not trying to complain, but where is Beta?
It was more than expected imo. You can only guess why they made Lynch redo the album. It was a pure business type move on strange's part. What's even worse is that their production is garbage.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Beta did "She Thinks I'm A Psycho." And if there's "Strange production" on the album, it's because Lynch wanted it there.

Jun 11, 2004
Im confident that the lynch produced tracks will have some "beta-ness" to them. a lot of lynch beats I've heard sound like they were made when they both got together in the studio. Id honestly be bummed if we didn't get any new beta on a new lynch album but whatever.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's mostly just an educated guess.

"I'm gonna make a couple beats on my record, but I'm gonna mess with a lotta Tech N9ne's producers this time. They're already fans of me so they know what I like." ~ Murder Dog interview
"The producer "Seven" from Strange has been sendin me beats for the album! all I gotta say is........ WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!! " ~ Lynch's Twitter

While not overly definitive, it certainly begins to paint the picture that Lynch wants to work with them. Notice that YoungFyre and Matic Lee haven't been confirmed as producers? If Strange was pushing their guys onto him, then it would be logical to see either of them in place of Freddy or Axis, given they've used Fyre and Matic heavily lately.

Besides, the artists have had 'outside production' on their albums in the past, such as Bar None being all over Grave Plott's album or Kaliko using Soleternity and Mr. Rooq. Or Lynch bringing in Freddy for that matter. Obvious indication that they're free to use who they want. It may just be a case that guys like Seven and YoungFyre are more accessible to those on the label.

I just highly doubt Lynch would be messing with Seven, unless he liked what Seven was giving him.