Dinner and A Movie best album out of the Trilogy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album was the Best so far

• Total voters
Dec 11, 2006
i finally checked out the manniblelector and i thought over all it was better cuz i can listen to a few more songs than CHS but the two song i listen to on CHS were better songs than any on the new one. but dinner and a movie is more listenable to me than the last 2. my 2 cents

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
CoatHanga Strangla is definately the best. on the strength of tracks like ICU, Sooner or Later and Therapy Session. DAAM was cool, Mannibalector was ok, im still trying to let it grow on me. So basically the story goes like this? Rapper gets fed up and turns to a serial killer, the cops are frantically looking for him, but DE might be a dirty cop? and then he shoots himself after he gets high and kills a girl who he thinks is his mom, who has really been dead for some years? im confused lol

Feb 10, 2006
While I think Spit It Out is the best song from the three albums, I'd have to say Dinner and a Movie was the best album. At least to me it felt like Lynch was hungry and needed to prove he still had it.

Props: pbarb666